Evil Academy

Full Version: Anti-Vaccine Rhetoric is Dangerous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: up573sftygn51.jpg]
who admits polio vaccine causes polio

https://www.who.int/csr/don/01-september...-sudan/en/
We are entering dangerous times and our freedom and even our soul is on the line.
(09-17-2020 12:25 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]who admits polio vaccine causes polio

https://www.who.int/csr/don/01-september...-sudan/en/

And yet they still say!!!!

"As per the advice of an Emergency Committee convened under the International Health Regulations (2005), efforts to limit the international spread of poliovirus remains a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). Countries affected by poliovirus transmission are subject to Temporary Recommendations. To comply with the Temporary Recommendations issued under the PHEIC, any country infected by poliovirus should declare the outbreak as a national public health emergency and consider vaccination of all international travelers who live or visited the country for four weeks or longer. Countries infected by cVDPV2 should encourage residents and long-term visitors to receive a dose of IPV four weeks to 12 months prior to international travel."
They are trying to claim that 'vaccine deniers' (denier is an interesting word choice) want to 'silence' public health 'advocates'.

Talk about Satanic Inversion!

No one 'denies' vaccines. They exist. What is being denied are the harmful side effects, and this is denied by public health 'advocates'! Maybe they should be called 'vaccine deniers'?

And... They are trying to silence people who warn about vaccines! Literally!
polio from the vaccine is far more common than wild polio AT THIS POINT
I would like to debate one of these Tweeters.

My first question would be: "How, exactly, is anti-vaccine rhetoric dangerous?"
Clean living and modernization cured polio and a number of other ailments.
(09-17-2020 03:44 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to debate one of these Tweeters.

It challenges/exposes their control and agenda.
(09-17-2020 03:44 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to debate one of these Tweeters.

please send out the challenge DEAN
Reference URL's