Evil Academy

Full Version: Alex Jones Declares "I WILL NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER"

he's been saying stuff like this every other show.
Haha. Who was the woman who declared that, then wound up dead by hanging recently? A whistle-blower I believe she was. I just read about that case and forget already, I really need to work on my retention. Lay off the beer a little maybe.

All the recent talk about these people winding up dead by supposed suicide made me recall that OG'er who killed himself recently (RIP), I believe it was a few months ago. I forget his SN but he was a soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan who hinted towards seeing some really foul shit go down over there. I want to say he may have hinted towards being involved in it but I don't recall exactly and I believe the thread where he said that was deleted after he died. Hopefully I'm wrong about remembering it that way and I apologize in advance if I am.

With the stories of rapes, revenge killings and "sport killings" by U.S. soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, it makes me wonder about all the suicides attributed to PTSD from those wars. I wonder if among all those cases of suicide if there could've been some potential whistle-blowers who were actually silenced.

Like Snowden said, this war on whistle-blowers will just build better whistle-blowers. Apparently one of the ways to be a successful whistle-blower is to shout it loud from the mountain tops, let your intentions be well known, let the state of your health be well known, etc.
he may still accidentally hang himself while doing erotic asphyxiation
Yeah, Alex is also a Christian and they believe that if you suicide yourself, you go to Hell automatically... Denying the gift of life that God gave you is the ultimate sin.. It's a first class ticket to Hell.. That is what I've always been taught..

I also think he is covering his ass just in case he is killed.. They can't try to make it look like a suicide...

If they do try to take AJ out, they will have to make it look like an accident... Car crash, plane crash, etc...
^ good post.

he's taking all the precautionary measures. I think he knows that things are heating up very fast.
AJ most certainly has mental issues, but I think that only adds to his charm.

I think a touch of mental instability can be a virtue in this day and age. Clean-laced people have a hard time making sense of the chaos in the world, so they will ignore it as much as possible. You NEED a little depravity to tackle the hard hitting issues of the day. Willing to get yourself dirty is part of the job description.
I wouldn't count on Alex Jones dying.

If there were plans to do such a thing, they wouldn't be inviting him to appear on the mainstream media.

He'll be fine.

(06-21-2013 02:17 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't count on Alex Jones dying.

If there were plans to do such a thing, they wouldn't be inviting him to appear on the mainstream media.

He'll be fine.

yeah. the best way to deal with guys like Alex is simply by ignoring him.. so it does puzzle me why they would invite him on these shows.

however on the other hand.. I think invite him on the shows so they can make fun of him.. or they think they can handle him.

but they end up getting owned.. esp. when he went on piers morgan.
AJ is a smart dude. He really gauges his audience well.
A lot of his views are crazy or asinine (wtf, Arabs control hollywood?), but otherwise he is a top notch character.

A lot of CT stuff is 50% gold, 50% BS, but even the gold you typically do not see anywhere else.
Alex is about 80% correct, 10% exaggeration, 10% total BS/fear mongering.

no one's perfect, but overall I think he's a force for good.
(06-21-2013 02:47 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Alex is about 80% correct, 10% exaggeration, 10% total BS/fear mongering.

no one's perfect, but overall I think he's a force for good.

he really ruins his credibility with the BS/fearmongering. I still remember the debacle over the boston bombings.

this guy was THRILLED that the attacks took place, even today i am repulsed by the enthusiasm in his voice.
(06-21-2013 12:12 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]"NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER"

he's been saying stuff like this every other show.

Alex is a brilliant guy.
honestly I think they occasionally get him on the MSN because they think they can discredit him.. but it always ends up backfiring. that's why they cancelled the 3rd segment with piers morgan.

if he was on all the time I would be more suspicious.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's