Evil Academy

Full Version: Italian Doctor: Coronavirus Weakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Italian Doc: Coronavirus Weakening
Dr. Matteo Bassetti says it may be due to genetic mutations that have occurred since it first emerged.

An Italian infectious disease expert says he believes the coronavirus is becoming less dangerous, and could disappear all on its own—without a vaccine or “wonder drug” cure.

Dr. Matteo Bassetti, the head of infectious diseases clinic at the San Martino hospital says the disease is becoming less potent, attributing this change to genetic mutations that have occurred since the virus first emerged. He told London’s Sunday Telegraph newspaper:

“In March and early April, the patterns were completely different. People were coming to the emergency department with a very difficult to manage illness and they needed oxygen and ventilation, some developed pneumonia. The picture has completely changed in terms of patterns.

“It was like an aggressive tiger in March and April, but now it’s like a wild cat. Even elderly patients, aged 80 or 90, are now sitting up in bed and they are breathing without help. The same patients would have died in two or three days before.

“I think the virus has mutated because our immune system reacts to the virus and we have a lower viral load now due to the lockdown, mask-wearing, social distancing. We still have to demonstrate why its different now.”

Bassetti said that with fewer and fewer people becoming infected, the virus could wind up dying out before a vaccine is found. But other experts are casting doubt on his assessment. Instead, they are insisting the world is about to go through a “second deadly wave” of COVID-19.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/italian-d...-weakening
I wonder what this doctor thinks now weeks/months later.
You know, people are so afraid of someone giving them 'the virus', and I was thinking since day 1, "well, what if the virus mutates in my body, to become less lethal? You still don't want me to give it to you? You get a less lethal version of the virus AND immunity, but I am the bad guy for 'giving you the 'rona'?"
viruses do weaken over time.

if they didn't living organisms would have ceased to exist

this is a mind control, soul control operation

and if you don't see it by now, you're a class-A Idiot deluxe
This is a dress rehearsal for something bigger that is coming.
it's going to get a lot bigger.

the catch is , if enough people expect it to get worse and bigger, it may not happen.

more and more people are waking up to the covid scam.
I was just thinking that the next virus would be transmitted by objects and surfaces. That would be how we become a cashless society.
(09-15-2020 11:22 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]it's going to get a lot bigger.

the catch is , if enough people expect it to get worse and bigger, it may not happen.

more and more people are waking up to the covid scam.

That's why they had to switch from 'terrorism' to medical tyranny, IMO. People were very much catching on.
the war on terror and this covid thing is very similar

these things are everywhere and nowhere.

they can be anything and everything.

it is the strategy of plausible deniability.
Reference URL's