Evil Academy

Full Version: I bringeth to they the world's hottest curry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chicken Naga Phall Recipe
Ingredients:
• 800g Diced Chicken, breast or dark meat as you prefer
• 1 Cup/300ml Water or Chicken Stock
• 2 Small white onions finely chopped
• 2 Teaspoons Ginger Puree
• 2 Teaspoons Garlic Puree
• 200g Butter Ghee
• 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• 4 Teaspoons Mild Curry Powder
• 8 Teaspoons Chilli Powder
• 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
• 1 Teaspoon whole Sizzling Seeds
• 4 Dried Naga chillies Crushed in a plastic food bag
• 100ml Natural Yogurt
• 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
• 2 Tablespoons Tomato Puree
• 200ml Pureed Onion
• Slices of fresh Habanero or Scotch Bonnet Chillies (or Fresh nagas if you can get them) to garnish
If you would like to buy all of the above spices please add them to your basket. You can remove any spices or products which you already have from the basket.

Cooking Method for Chicken Naga Phall
Serves 4
To make the Onion Puree, bring a small pan of water to the boil and add some chopped onions. Boil until soft, drain and puree with a hand blender or in a food processor. Freeze any extra you make for next time.
Pour the oil into a large saucepan bring up to a high heat. Add the whole seeds and cook until they sizzle and crackle then add the chopped onions and reduce the heat to low. You can optionally add 1 or 2 Whole Star Anise which help bring out the sweetness of the onions and imparts a subtle aniseed flavour but remove them once the onions are cooked. Cook the onions gently and slowly until they turn a golden brown colour.
Make a paste of the ginger puree, garlic puree, curry powder, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, with a little water. Add to saucepan and stir in well and fry for a couple of minutes.
Now add your 800g Diced Chicken, breast or dark meat as you prefer stir in well.
Sprinkle in the crushed Naga chillies careful not to touch with your hands directly
Mix the Yogurt, Chopped Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Onion Puree, together in a jug with the water or stock and pour into the saucepan and mix in well. Turn up the heat until the sauce begins to simmer and leave to simmer for 15-20 Minutes. Stir occasionally.
Finally sprinkle in the Garam masala and stir in well for the final 2 minutes of cooking. Garnish with the Slices of fresh Habanero or Scotch Bonnet Chillies (or Fresh nagas if you can get them) and serve.

Double the chillie doses

Replace anything “Mild” with the “Hot variety”

DO NOT ADD Yoghurt FFS! This is what fucks up curry, try some tamrind pulp/juice instead and garnish with fresh cilantro (Coriander) and roughly chopped young tomato

Thank me later, fucking Pakis should fuck up their own shitty cuisine.
This is the naga viper curry?

this is one of the hottest peppers
Mods, plz change name of threat title to "RECIPE FOR INSTANT DIARRHEA OF FLAMING DOOM"

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
Gotta get the Nepali to cook that shit.

BTW FW, I need some intel on how to make the older Indian part of her family to like me. As soon as I show up at her place it's just "Gora blablabla tiki tiki chudh chudh" Her tone makes me want to knock her old ass out.
(06-17-2013 05:54 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta get the Nepali to cook that shit.

BTW FW, I need some intel on how to make the older Indian part of her family to like me. As soon as I show up at her place it's just "Gora blablabla tiki tiki chudh chudh" Her tone makes me want to knock her old ass out.

Dont shower

Introduce yourself as “How can she slap”

Tell them you’re a Lascar

Use bovine urine as shampoo if you really must shower

Stare at them in a weird kind of way

Wobble your head when you talk.

Throw them a calf’s head

(06-17-2013 05:29 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Mods, plz change name of threat title to "RECIPE FOR INSTANT DIARRHEA OF FLAMING DOOM"

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk

Dude stop acting white it doesnt suit you.
Quote:If you would like to buy all of the above spices please add them to your basket. You can remove any spices or products which you already have from the basket.

loved this piece of advice! some people don't get this!
(06-17-2013 05:54 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta get the Nepali to cook that shit.

I think that translates to White boy is good to fuck.

Gora = White

Tikhe = Fine/ok

Chudh = Fuck

(06-18-2013 09:37 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If you would like to buy all of the above spices please add them to your basket. You can remove any spices or products which you already have from the basket.

loved this piece of advice! some people don't get this!

you mean the shopping cart?

Giving spices to white newbies is like giving alcohol to aboriginals they just werent designed for it.

In saying that the only person I know that can hang with me is a white mate of mine but he is clinically insane.
white people can eat really hot foods.. at least some of them.

the hottest sauces in the world are made in the US.
(06-18-2013 09:56 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]white people can eat really hot foods.. at least some of them.

the hottest sauces in the world are made in the US.

Ah I think you will find the hottest sauces are made in India and I mean hottest by a LONG shot. God knows what they put in them but they taste ok.

American hot sauces are obviously more for the fire than the taste, that Dave's insanity sauce tastes like acid and its the hottest they have.
I had Prig Kii Ngoo today, peppers with Isaan sausage. I make the brown people look like mayo-eaters when it comes to spicy food.

FW can't wait for you to get here so I can show you some REAL shit.
Reference URL's