Evil Academy

Full Version: It's always good to be careful.. because mistakes are made all the time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Chris%20Dorner%20Caption.jpg]
Lol. Sometimes you've gotta be proactive. I kind of favor Dorner a bit myself. I try not to make any sudden movements while in public.
[Image: 0212-not-chris-dorner-truck-twitter-3.jpg]
Some trigger happy mofo's
LOL I got a good chuckle out of that homemade T-shirt
I'll admit I've become numb to so many of these type stories lately so this one I haven't followed as closely.

What's the deal with cops shooting at random citizens? From what I gather, there was absolutely no links to Dorner and the victims weren't even black men? What the hell possible justification was given to explain these trigger-happy cops, anyway? Or is that supposed to be part of the new paradigm, shoot first ask questions later?
So who killed more people the cops or the black guy?
The black cops obviously.
God damn black dude is on a ROLL. Smoking those pigs faster than a Samoan BBQ.

Also they really are just shooting random black people in the street now. I hope the NAACP sues these fuckers for millions.
they're not even sure if they got him.
(02-13-2013 01:33 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]God damn black dude is on a ROLL. Smoking those pigs faster than a Samoan BBQ.

Also they really are just shooting random black people in the street now. I hope the NAACP sues these fuckers for millions.

They're kinda just shooting anybody now, for whatever. Skinny white dudes and Mexican ladies.
Reference URL's