Evil Academy

Full Version: USA TODAY: SYRIAN REBELS PLEDGE LOYALTY TO AL QAEDA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 4tuwzh5.png]
[Image: AhrUA2V.png]
This is so blatant.

SOOOO BLATANT!
This is awesome. As an American I can not wait to fund and support terrorism, then they take over the current regime, then I can go back to war with said freedom fighters in the name of national security.

/sarcasm off

This shit is getting out of hand. Hell, you used to be able to pick a side. Now all sides fucking suck.
isn't this aiding and abetting the enemy?

last I knew it.. Assad wasn't attacking the US.. neither is Iran.

but we all know Al Qaeda attacked the US on 9/11.. which was the entire reason for all these middle eastern wars.

now they are arming/funding al qaeda. but of course al qaeda was a US/NWO creation from the beginning.
Dude. Kim Kardashian just gave birth. Now is the time for shit to go down. American public will be in TMZ mode for the next 24 hours.
All that celebrity ent. stuff needs to be on the entertainment channel NOT ON REGULAR NEWS.

in China.. i never see celebrity BS on CCTV. news has to be news.
(06-16-2013 11:16 AM)sycotik Wrote: [ -> ]Dude. Kim Kardashian just gave birth. Now is the time for shit to go down. American public will be in TMZ mode for the next 24 hours.

Ronny Reagan fixed your news problem for ya there.

And it's been smooth sailing for the warmongering set ever since too!
This war is a strange thing. There are a lot of people rooting for Assad, the supposed "bad guy". Some of my friends are watching closely with vested interest, almost as if they are watching their sports team play a rival sports team. I'm seeing a lot of people, many Americans, root against our position, and openly stating so. Maybe that would change if American soldiers officially get involved.

Personally I'm biased for Syria because Asma Al-Assad is kinda hot??

[Image: asma_al_assad.jpg]

[Image: asma_al_assad_460x307.jpg]
The Alawites in general are a fine looking race. And they're infidels to boot.

What's not to like?
America is THE evil empire, at this point.

Holy shit, the Obama administration is openly plotting the genocide of shia and christians.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
(06-17-2013 12:58 AM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]The Alawites in general are a fine looking race. And they're infidels to boot.

What's not to like?

She isn't an Alawite, though - she's a Sunni.

This is never mentioned by the controlled "media" since it doesn't fit with the narrative of minority Alawites vs. majority Sunnis.
Quote:Being sure Syrian poison gas can't be used ought to be a top U.S. goal, say some senate Republicans.

“The next bomb that goes off in a place like Boston could have more than nails and glass in it, cause the people that want these weapons in Syria, the people who are trying to develop nuclear capability in Iran, if you don't think they're coming after us, you're naive,” said Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

Holy shit American politicians are evil fucks.

WHO VOTES FOR THESE RETARDS.

Marg bar USA. Death to the evil empire!

(06-17-2013 12:32 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]This war is a strange thing. There are a lot of people rooting for Assad, the supposed "bad guy". Some of my friends are watching closely with vested interest, almost as if they are watching their sports team play a rival sports team. I'm seeing a lot of people, many Americans, root against our position, and openly stating so. Maybe that would change if American soldiers officially get involved.

Personally I'm biased for Syria because Asma Al-Assad is kinda hot??

[Image: asma_al_assad.jpg]

[Image: asma_al_assad_460x307.jpg]

Something like 60-plus percent of Americans are opposed to "direct military intervention" in Syria - this has remained consistent throughout the conflict. This is probably contributed to Obama not ordering "direct intervention" (with the stance of Russia probably being a bigger factor).

While there's plenty of pro-Islamist statements, I've rarely observed any pro-Obama comments on youtube videos about Syria.

And the comments sections of any American MSM articles on Syria are also overwhelmingly pro-Assad/Syria and anti Obama. This is unprecedented in my experience around U.S. imperialism.

More complete retardation right here:

Quote: Some in the Senate want the U.S. to stay out of Syria.

“Once we get in, how to we get out?” asked Independent Sen. Angus King of Maine.

Others, like Sen. John McCain, want the U.S. to do more, like bombing Syrian government airfields.

But the much more modest move by President Obama to arm some Syrian rebels was backed by just 11 percent of Americans in last week’s NBC News/Wall St Journal poll.

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's