Evil Academy

Full Version: Dalai Lama: Women Better Leaders Because Of Potential For Compassion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This gaebul-seki needs to go die in a fire. I wish we could resurrect Margaret Thatcher from the dead she should could rape him with a strap-on, THAT would teach him a good lesson about the compassion of women.

Ex-dictatorship of one of the most oppressive theocracies on the planet, CIA stooge, and now he goes preaching to gullible liberals about enlightenment and peace?

he needs a beating
He's a tool of the new world order.

this is a sexist comment.
Does China still have the next in line Dalai Lama in prison?
probably not. I'm guessing his successor will be chosen or influenced by the PRC.

this guy is most definitely a fraud. he's a politician not a spiritualist.

he was on teh CIA pay roll for years.
lol @ this bullshit.
I don't think it was that bad of an article. He's just being PC.

He's always been more of a political figure than anything else, he's not particularly a great spiritual teacher.

There's no basis whatsoever for the idea that women are more 'compassionate' than men.

All people are capable of compassion and to say 'this group' is more compassionate that 'that group' is very shallow and silly.

But he's the Dalai Lama. Many Buddhists do not even take the guy very seriously.
^ that's true.. most legit buddhists just see him as a politician.

his HOBBIES are collecting rolex watches and GUCCI SHOES LMFAO.

what kind of buddhist is taht.
(06-16-2013 01:03 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ that's true.. most legit buddhists just see him as a politician.

his HOBBIES are collecting rolex watches and GUCCI SHOES LMFAO.

what kind of buddhist is taht.

How much white pussy do you think this guy gets every week?

He spends a TON of time around college campuses, that's for sure.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
wouldn't surprise me if he hit on women..

what kind of enlightened buddhist gets on the CIA payroll.
He is full of shit, I cant believe people buy into his lies, Im not even a CTer but just watching his interviews makes me want to throw up.

He is Australia right now, I watched his latest interview where he talks about China opening up new commercial opportunities for Tibet!

Seriously get the fuck out of here you lying cunt.

He is working for the Chinese IMHO.
He forgot to mention that they are fueled by emotion.

They are terrible leaders and the Dali Lama makes me sick as of lately.

-Drama
Quote:He is working for the Chinese IMHO.

you're smart.

He jumped ship recently.

He switched allegiances from US back to China that's why he has such a low profile as of late.

Dalai will bow to the highest bidder. CREAM.. (cash rules everything around the monastery)
Quote:CREAM.. (cash rules everything around the monastery)

lol
Reference URL's