Evil Academy

Full Version: The Todd Atkins MMA Podcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old School UGers such as EY, Redneck and Beefsteak Charlie will remember this guy:

https://anchor.fm/todd-atkins8/episodes/...COM-eavj57
I’m not an old school UGer, whatever that is.
What a stupid podcast. I had to shut it off, lost IQ points listening to those two.
wasn't this guy the owner of FIGHTSPORT or at least the dude writing the FS news feed?
yeah he reported from Japan at the time. But Tape Lord owned FS1.0 IIRC.
Lt. Todd Atkins was a sailor on a US submarine based in Japan, and he was a controversial UG poster for many years.

He came across as a bit goofy and the forum members all had fun with him. But he was very knowlegable when it came to Japanese MMA and he trained at some of the Japanese gyms where Pride fighters trained.

He started a facebook group a couple of years ago and I think he called it Fightsport, he had a lot of old school MMA people as members, including John Perretti, who was a regular poster. Not sure if the group still exists.

He had no connection to Fightsport beyond providing news stories about Japanese MMA.
Gryphon and Todd Atkins always had the scoops!
(03-12-2020 09:41 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]Gryphon and Todd Atkins always had the scoops!

Scoop McTroll and Joshua Grossman as well Wink
I was Grossman. I know the show is kind of terrible but I enjoy doing it. Right now I am just kind of doing an old school theme to start out and mixing in some newer people along the way. I am not interested in talking to current fighters at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok so you are JOSH GROSSMAN.. welcome to the forum

and feel free to PROMOTE YOUR SHOW HERE.. as we get a lot of traffic
(03-19-2020 10:23 AM)Todd Atkins MMA Show Wrote: [ -> ]I was Grossman. I know the show is kind of terrible but I enjoy doing it. Right now I am just kind of doing an old school theme to start out and mixing in some newer people along the way. I am not interested in talking to current fighters at the moment.

Good. Personally I have next to zero interest in current MMA, I think a lot of people on this board feel the same.
So Todd Atkins is an alias for JOSH GROSSMAN or am I missing something?
I also posted at Fightsport under the name Joshua Grossman.

CTsar, on my shows I have mostly spoken to people I knew in Hawaii and then mix in some others that don’t do many interviews like Sean Wheelock and Christian Printup who were both with Bellator. I am trying to do more behind the scenes type stuff.

Reference URL's