Evil Academy

Full Version: 13-19% of Americans think mass shootings are staged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought this was just a FRINGE theory huh?

13% of DEMS and 19% of REPUGS believe this

[Image: yxrniyX.png]
^^ If the above poll is accurate, TPTB are up shit's creek.

Quote:Scientists have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society. The scientists used computational and analytical methods to discover the tipping point where a minority belief becomes the majority opinion.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...190044.htm
the stat is likely underreported as cowardly people would not want to admit it to a stranger

I estimate around 25-30% of Americans think at least some of the shootings are staged.
Unfortunately, there are still more people who think that trans bathrooms are more important than this. We'll see how it all plays out, but I sincerely hope that the idea spreads that these events are staged. That's the only way they stop. Like trips to the moon, lol.
They can't all be staged, can they? How do we know the difference?
of course not all are staged

the Iraq War in 1991 was started by CRISIS ACTORS
(01-24-2020 01:39 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]of course not all are staged

the Iraq War in 1991 was started by CRISIS ACTORS

I would disagree with that one. The Iraq war was started by the powers behind the throne but they used crisis actors to help sell it.
it was the tipping point that got America and their politicians to agree with war

if an entire war could be started or aided using crisis actors, why is it ridiculous that they would stage shootings to push an agenda?

it's not ridiculous at all.

USA was sterilizing Native american women into the 70's

USA was brainwashing people with MK ULTRA in the 60's

USA was peddling crack cocaine in black neighborhoods and probably still are.

so how is staging a shooting that ridiculous in light of what is admitted and known?
I agree, it's not ridiculous at all. The powers behind the throne (Deep State, Illuminati, Globalists...etc) have their own agenda and are ruthless about carrying it out.

I honestly don't see how anyone can see all of this happening and not get saved and belong to Christ. It's going to be the only true protection in the future.
i'm not even saying the west or USA is the only country that engages in this type of stuff

but the level of DUPLICITY and the MASTERY OF EXECUTION of the WESTERN NWO is on another level.

other countries would have no idea how to pull this type of stuff off without setting off some serious civil unrest.
(01-24-2020 01:59 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not even saying the west or USA is the only country that engages in this type of stuff

but the level of DUPLICITY and the MASTERY OF EXECUTION of the WESTERN NWO is on another level.

other countries would have no idea how to pull this type of stuff off without setting off some serious civil unrest.

Having the main stream media in their corner really enables them to pull this stuff off.
Psyops in the USA are very sophisticated and I think American talking heads are masters of presentation

USA has amazing PR.. it is god-Tier level
(01-24-2020 02:27 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]Psyops in the USA are very sophisticated and I think American talking heads are masters of presentation

USA has amazing PR.. it is god-Tier level

There is a lot of witchcraft involved. Not the kind with witches stirring a kettle nonsense. I'll do a write up on it soon.
The ones the msm go bananas over are likely staged as they can control the narrative. You ever notice the ones that seem legit are carried way lower key than the others.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's