Evil Academy

Full Version: Imagine if the food served was SHRIMP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Trump needs to build a wall around that grill! Smile
Manual written by Japanese on "japanese manners" directed at Chinese tourists

pretty condescending and total lack of INTERNATIONAL PR awareness

https://www.visit-hokkaido.jp/assets/fil...ile_18.pdf
notice how most of the people hogging the food are older Chinese ladies
i've noticed this pattern in the other vids as well.

this is the epitome of a scarcity mentality

a lot of these people are probably millionaires as well
(12-30-2019 08:17 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]notice how most of the people hogging the food are older Chinese ladies
i've noticed this pattern in the other vids as well.

this is the epitome of a scarcity mentality

a lot of these people are probably millionaires as well

there's an elderly Oriental fellow I have observed on my morning walks and he carries a sack the size of a TinyHouse on his back full of cans which he scavenged from the paycheck-to-paycheck wage-slaves trashcans and I have seen him on the public transport and at the can/bottle recycle center and I have no doubt that though this man appears to be a vagrant he is in reality a secret Millionaire Next Door.

observing him in action he looks to be a miserable wretch hobbling along with that house-sized sack of cans, one would think from seeing his unkempt state of dress that he lives in a tent down by the river.

I once read about a man which got his daily exercise walking the parking lot of some Mega-Mart and he would pick up pennies and what other change he found and became a millionaire from doing that! I rarely find a penny or dime these days, everyone pays with plastic or tech.
Reference URL's