Evil Academy

Full Version: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Biblical Hebrew word for oil is שֶׁמֶן (SHEH-men)
I thought it was Christos in Greek?

In one of his videos he says that Jesus is cooking oil. This pic is from another video, but Jordan said it was like a cooking oil and there's a brand of cooking oil in Greece called Christos, and this meant that Jesus was oil or something.



[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7oLg3iaX_ny-g5Kzzr...gB9BbgTc-r]
.
Old Testament word "oil" is

שׁמן - shemen - sheh'-men
From H8080; grease, especially liquid (as from the olive, often perfumed); figuratively richness: - anointing, X fat (things), X fruitful, oil ([-ed]), ointment, olive, + pine.
Cognate: H4924 (4924 · mashmân), H4925 (4925 · Mishmannâh), H8080 (8080 · shâman), H8081 (8081 · shemen), H8082 (8082 · shâmên), H820 (820 · ʼashmân)



NewTestament word "oil" is

ἔλαιον - elaion - el'-ah-yon
Neuter of the same as G1636; olive oil: - oil.



From Greek Χριστος (Christos) meaning "anointed", derived from χριω (chrio) meaning "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".
Oil Vey
So Maxwell is saying SHEMEN = SEMEN

and SEMINARIES are SEMEN STUDY CENTERS

this is a never before heard interview:



(11-01-2019 12:17 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was Christos in Greek?

In one of his videos he says that Jesus is cooking oil. This pic is from another video, but Jordan said it was like a cooking oil and there's a brand of cooking oil in Greece called Christos, and this meant that Jesus was oil or something.



[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7oLg3iaX_ny-g5Kzzr...gB9BbgTc-r]

yeah but he's basically saying it's like sexual oil, either sexual lubrication or CUM
Disinfo Jordan Maxwell. Would be interesting to know what he was (really) up to during the 70s.

95% truth, and then either omit the other 5% or twist it/invert it.
his most truthful vid was MATRIX OF POWER
(11-02-2019 03:51 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]his most truthful vid was MATRIX OF POWER


An oldie but a goodie.




Reference URL's