Evil Academy

Full Version: the WALKING thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyone else really enjoy their daily walks? It feels so good to get outside and take a walk! I don't hamster-wheel it and turn it into another fitness chore, I just do a long slow stroll and it seems to help keep me trim. I stop here and there often to enjoy looking at this and that to take in the scenic views and breath the outside air.
[Image: 41TQ01K9S0L.jpg]
[Image: 9b3fa43218ac72f8932573002ba8bf48.jpg]
this is a FANTASTIC read!

[Image: 413371.jpg]
Long walks are great. You can listen to your MP3s on your phone, you can pray if that's what you want to do while you're walking. I cover a lot of ground you're getting good exercise you're getting fresh air. I really enjoy my long walks.

Sometimes I cheat though. There is a grocery store 1/2 mile from my house. I loop around and hit that just before my walk is finished and I get a large carton of ice cream to take home.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR61UIBVmTz-j4ZLhNNtoN...JbJAiX12nM]
(10-02-2019 02:05 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ].
Long walks are great. You can listen to your MP3s on your phone, you can pray if that's what you want to do while you're walking. I cover a lot of ground you're getting good exercise you're getting fresh air. I really enjoy my long walks.

Sometimes I cheat though. There is a grocery store 1/2 mile from my house. I loop around and hit that just before my walk is finished and I get a large carton of ice cream to take home.

I see no problem with that!

[Image: shutterstock_152290286-885x607.jpg]
I recently picked this up at the GoodWill store:

[Image: 1400186.jpg]
another good WALKING book:

[Image: 25517598.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bushmen-walking-into-the-sunset-on-the-m...?s=640x640]
[Image: d7d20304952f9cbc8a63b38aa82acc57.jpg]
[Image: walks-in-paris.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
^^LOL