Evil Academy

Full Version: Biden almost swallows his dentures during debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lol

A Trump/Biden debate would be hilarious.
Trump would troll him to death and achieve Fatbody status.

I despise Biden but this really is sad to watch.
he would do him worse than what he did to Low Energy Jeb

biden has zero charisma and seems to be a designated loser
"jezuses"

Its like they are just fielding Biden because it SEEMS like he should be a good candidate, having been VP for 8 years.

But what did he do for those 8 years? He was just there for show. Helped white leftists vote for Obama, because there was a senior white guy by his side, smiling approvingly.

All the Obama/Biden memes, the funny thing is he probably wasn't whispering anything, anything of substance at least, in Obama's ear. Those were all photo ops, IMO.

[Image: obama-biden-meme-08.jpg?w=564&h=751]

[Image: obama-biden-meme-02.jpg?w=597&h=702]
He must be using the same denture glue as Nancy Pelosi.
(09-17-2019 10:17 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]He must be using the same denture glue as Nancy Pelosi.

Denture glue probably conflicts with the other medications they are on, causing some sort of chemical reaction in their mouths, which prevents the glue from working.
^^lol. TongueBig Grin
(09-17-2019 08:36 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Trump would troll him to death and achieve Fatbody status.

I despise Biden but this really is sad to watch.
Did someone mention fatbody???!!!
If we are to treat the polls as accurate for a moment, the fact that Biden tops the list with 30% really highlights the ignorance of the average person.

The average person doesn't follow politics or current affairs, but they remember Biden from when he was the VP, so they choose him.
If you're on the left you have no good choice. Nobody is going to beat Trump and none of the current Dem candidates have no chance. Not even close.

Biden can't even think straight.
(09-19-2019 05:55 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]If you're on the left you have no good choice. Nobody is going to beat Trump and none of the current Dem candidates have no chance. Not even close.

Biden can't even think straight.

Yang would do well in a debate type scenario against Trump.

Problem is, he somehow didn't get the memo that if you are on the left, you aren't allowed to pick and choose which talking points and policies you like, and which new ones you prefer.

Its a cult. Either you have total devotion, or you are outside the club. He is outside the club.

He would actually do better with his message as a conservative.
Yang is the only guy with a chance like I've been saying since DAY ONE

COMRADE YANG jokes aren't going to faze Andrew
(09-19-2019 02:28 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]Yang is the only guy with a chance like I've been saying since DAY ONE

COMRADE YANG jokes aren't going to faze Andrew

He will probably make another "I'm Asian so........." joke.

"I'm Asian, so I know a lot of Communists and Despot leaders"

In some ways. Yang's cheesy "I'm Asian" references remind me of the Bruce character in the movie 'They Call Me Bruce'. "Take a good look at my face, I am an Oriental."

I would like to see Biden vs Pence and AOC vs Trump for political entertainment
Reference URL's