Evil Academy

Full Version: Logos Rising - PewDiePie cancels ADL Donation after fan backlash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On September 10th, the largest individual YouTuber, PewDiePie, released a video where he stated that he would be donating $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League. Following 24 hours of backlash on the internet from his fans and cultural commentators like Dr. E. Michael Jones, PewDiePie retracted his offer to donate to this criminal organization.

In this video, Dr. Jones breaks down how this happened, what this organization REALLY does, provides historical context. Whether PewDiePie intended this or not, he has brought the crimes of this organization to the attention of his 100+ milllion YouTube Subscribers and Red-Pilled them on the truth about this anti-American hate organization.

I think Pewdiepie is playing dumb

He knew what he was doing and used the backlash to educate his fanbase about the ADL
ADL controls the speech and comments section.. and PEWDIEPIE has been censored or curtailed on the platform.

How could he not know the ADL controls the "hate speech" patrol program?

E Michael jones is naive if he thinks PEW DIE PIE got a SURPRISE

(09-14-2019 06:20 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]I think Pewdiepie is playing dumb

He knew what he was doing and used the backlash to educate his fanbase about the ADL

100 million 9 year olds have been educated about the ADL and the tribe, big win.
(09-14-2019 06:20 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]I think Pewdiepie is playing dumb

For sure. Very clever tactic.
Its a little bit frightening to think what knock on effect PewDiePie will have in 5-10 years.

That all the kids want to be 'Youtubers' is a little bit scary, but it is a move away from the Hollywood/TV centralized model, so it could be really good. But the problem is the platform of Youtube does not actually want that.
How long before he commits suicide do you think?
more likely it will be character assassination and a ban from youtube, after which he will carry millions and millions of viewers to a different platform like bitchute. Win win for free speech if that happens IMO.
(09-16-2019 09:06 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]more likely it will be character assassination and a ban from youtube, after which he will carry millions and millions of viewers to a different platform like bitchute. Win win for free speech if that happens IMO.

Bitchute doesn't deserve millions of viewers. Trash algorithm over there.

I also haven't seen the Bitchute owner/admin come out and say they are firmly free speech either.
The name Bitchute sounds more like a torrent sharing site or a Crypto currency trading site, than a free speech venue.
(09-16-2019 08:12 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]The name Bitchute sounds more like a torrent sharing site or a Crypto currency trading site, than a free speech venue.

Bitchute does use decentralized torrent technology , when you watch a video on there you are also seeding the video file to other viewers. They only use server streaming as last resort afaik.
(09-16-2019 03:22 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2019 09:06 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]more likely it will be character assassination and a ban from youtube, after which he will carry millions and millions of viewers to a different platform like bitchute. Win win for free speech if that happens IMO.

Bitchute doesn't deserve millions of viewers. Trash algorithm over there.

I also haven't seen the Bitchute owner/admin come out and say they are firmly free speech either.

I dont disagree but out of all the alternatives to youtube they are the strongest atm. At their current pace they will reach Alexa’s top 1000 in a couple of months.
I just watched a recent video of his, it was just him reacting to meme videos and it had 4.5 million views.

I don't get his popularity but good luck to him if he's making kids woke.
he's a boring dude.. Don't know why he's popular

he seems to have set the standard for the FAKE "HOW U GUYS DOING YOUTUBE" BIG EYE BULLSHIT
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's