Evil Academy

Full Version: What R U Doing This Weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
there's usually some "what are you doing today" weekend thread on the OG and it seems a cool tradition so what are you fellows up to this weekend?
I'm feeling a bit off, so just taking it easy really........the gf is making some tasty meals like French Madeleine cookies for breakfast which we enjoyed with some iced coffee and then it was wonton soup with crispy-noodles dish and dinner will be some Teriyaki salmon with Jap-style potato salad and probably some other things.

When having breakfast we watched some Tarzan animation on HBO, it was fun. Just finished lunch. Probably continue the day's trend of reading, rest, eating.....maybe a walk later if I am able to manage it.

I kind of enjoy the simple boring quiet life.......
(09-08-2019 08:03 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm feeling a bit off, so just taking it easy really........the gf is making some tasty meals like French Madeleine cookies for breakfast which we enjoyed with some iced coffee and then it was wonton soup with crispy-noodles dish and dinner will be some Teriyaki salmon with Jap-style potato salad and probably some other things.

When having breakfast we watched some Tarzan animation on HBO, it was fun. Just finished lunch. Probably continue the day's trend of reading, rest, eating.....maybe a walk later if I am able to manage it.

You are trending towards losing your lemur like physique, sir.

You must stay trim to keep your agility.

[Image: B6SF.gif]
(09-09-2019 06:18 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2019 08:03 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm feeling a bit off, so just taking it easy really........the gf is making some tasty meals like French Madeleine cookies for breakfast which we enjoyed with some iced coffee and then it was wonton soup with crispy-noodles dish and dinner will be some Teriyaki salmon with Jap-style potato salad and probably some other things.

You are trending towards losing your lemur like physique, sir.

You must stay trim to keep your agility.

[Image: B6SF.gif]

I did manage to get out for that walk Big Grin I also did some reading about those super-human Kenyan runners and they really like their sugar; I read they have breakfast tea so thick with sugar that a spoon will stand straight!
and that lemur show above made me chuckle Big Grin He really got excited about that hair!
Those lemurs seem really cute and friendly little guys.
Its "mid autumn festival" here this weekend. Friends want to do a bbq. But its still too damn hot even at night. And I'm usually the one in front of the grill. I think I will pull the "date night with wife" card.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
I'm feeling a bit unwell again this Saturday. I think partly related to my thyroid medicine. I suspect there is some decline in shelf-life near the end of prescription as I have noticed that when I near the end of the prescription there seems to be an increase in various irritations!

earlier in the evening I finally halved one of them to take extra-half dose which is what one doctor had me doing every-other day for some time but it was a hassle and I usually just take the one dose early in the morning some hours before eating my first meal. Maybe taking the extra half-dose will help to sort me out later!

at least I have these forums as a fun distraction when feeling unwellBig Grin
Did the fireworks at the Washington state fair last night, movie tonight.
Tomorrow morning catching a train to the Seahawks/ Saints game.
I managed to get out for a bit on Sunday. I did the usual thing, book reading at the cafe with a tasty pastry and a mug of coffee..... and then a walk at the park. Another good walk this evening!
I hung out a little, enjoyed the weather even though it was hot. I ate cold watermelon to cool off.

[Image: 196a14dacfd825e640c56a2b3a1062fb.jpg]

Rough housed with some friends and did some grappling training...

[Image: ImpossibleGloriousEarthworm-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: latest?cb=20090801110536]
^^
Lemurs don't like other lemurs becoming husky fat lemurs! It's a poor reflection on all lemurs as a group. They only like the lean lithe fit lemurs to be on display.

[Image: 478109ff8ab779af8381b926f43b775f477f5005...5bf424.jpg]
Fitting for the website.

Any group of two or more Lemur's together is technically called a "conspiracy".
On vacation for a week. I will be playing poker Saturday night.

Other than that, probably just go to jiu jitsu every day.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's