Evil Academy

Full Version: Charles Manson had a young GF up until he died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

she's clearly an inbred psycho like him.
"Half a Brain"
I've always figured it was desperate women that went after guys in prison. Why go after a guy that isn't really available?
I know a woman who has spent the better part of the last 25-years working in strip clubs either as a dancer or as the person in charge of the dancers. She is now pushing 50 these days and living in bumfuck nowhere Newfoundland. She posts daily about her undying mad love for some tatted-up loser in prison somewhere and about waiting another 90 days to visit him.

Some women are just broken. Hell, maybe all of them are, but some hide it better than others. All I know is nice guys do in fact finish last.
it's a way to get power over men imo but at the same time fulfilling the desire for the ULTIMATE BAD BOY

the dudes are completely reliant on them

American media glorifies the criminal and miscreant, but at the same time if you act on fulfilling this archetype they will slap you with massive jail time.

push and pull

look but don't touch

cognitive dissonance is the name of the game
a lot of idiots don't know this but Charles Manson was a white supremacist that wanted to make a white only "FREE TOWN"

people associated with hippie leftardism.. but he's not.. he was a nazi hippie
(05-11-2019 05:01 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of idiots don't know this but Charles Manson was a white supremacist that wanted to make a white only "FREE TOWN"

He was an MK CIA asset programmed with the Process Church. Politics of fear tool of his era. They hadn't yet thought up school shootings.
i also doubt if he was really in jail most of the time

he was always dressed in plainclothes and was never forced to cut his hair

and he did not come off as someone who was locked in solitary confinement
(05-11-2019 05:08 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2019 05:01 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of idiots don't know this but Charles Manson was a white supremacist that wanted to make a white only "FREE TOWN"

He was an MK CIA asset programmed with the Process Church. Politics of fear tool of his era. They hadn't yet thought up school shootings.

I think the population simply wasn't dumbed down enough.

People would ask "Why would they shoot up a school?"

Especially a 19 year old shooting up, I don't know, a primary school?
It's amazing how much she looks like his original girls.

[Image: _98833899_a29684e9-554b-4209-a9be-2db8104ce7b5.jpg]
her demeanor is also a blast from the past

she literally acts and talks like how the hippie chicks used to act in the 60s
(05-13-2019 07:16 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]her demeanor is also a blast from the past

she literally acts and talks like how the hippie chicks used to act in the 60s

Maybe when he made his satanic pact, that is what he asked for, specific weirdo-type chicks for the rest of his life. Too bad for him he forgot to stipulate that he not be in prison.

Reference URL's