Evil Academy

Full Version: Curious case of famous medieval forgeries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The basic idea is so intriguing to me.

If the document that you need doesn't exist, why not make it?

If a document (for e.g.) you don't like exists, why not declare it a forgery?
The 'reconstruction' of Stonehenge is really interesting too.

I mean, who decides what is 'restoration' and what is 'reconstruction' and what is just blatantly expanding and building something new?

[Image: 0753c-stonehenge_104.jpg?w=450&h=447]

[Image: Stone_Henge_-_Salisbury_Plain_enhanced.jpg]

[Image: 308a827522fdfe3ca615928cb6fb6af4.jpg]

I mean, they wouldn't do this shit just for a tourist attraction, would they? Tongue

"Medieval monks invented King Arthur’s grave as an attraction to raise money"
https://arstechnica.com/science/2016/03/...ise-money/

Oh!
oh damn

never knew Stonehenge was RECONSTRUCTED

what does FOMENKO have to say about that?
Interesting thread. Good questions, Chaos,.
I've seen documentaries where Academics debate how the stones could possibly have been moved, and placed the way they were, by primitive Briton men.

(05-05-2019 08:30 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 0753c-stonehenge_104.jpg?w=450&h=447]

Oh!

I think we have found the answer.
(05-07-2019 08:17 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen documentaries where Academics debate how the stones could possibly have been moved, and placed the way they were, by primitive Briton men.

I think we have found the answer.

Yep, any time you see that sort of debate, just ask yourself "What are their assumptions"?

With the Pyramids, the assumption is it was done 4500 years ago, and therefore couldn't have involved concrete/cement. Well, no wonder you can't figure it out! (there are also some granite blocks in the Pyramids, but you could raise those vertically, like how a bell is raised into a bell tower)
Reference URL's