Evil Academy

Full Version: Seinfeld / Laugh Track Removed: Soup Nazi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seinfeld / Laugh Track Removed: Soup Nazi

#494 Seinfeld is the story of four anti social psychopaths without the laugh track

The Rise of the Jewish Policy Elite: Meritocracy, Myth and Power
Quote:Chosen People: The Myth of Meritocracy and the Practice of Mediocracy

To deal with the rise of Israel-First individuals to positions of power in the US, it is essential to analyze the all-pervasive claims of meritocracy, the argument that their influence is based on their ‘universally acclaimed’ achievements, intelligence and superiority far beyond their elite rivals. The argument of ‘unique merit’ blends smoothly with traditional Talmudic and contemporary Israeli-chauvinist belief that Jews are ‘the Chosen People of God’, destined to prevail over the inferior ‘others’.

The meritocratic argument is partly based on circular arguments contending that the disproportionate number of Jewish billionaires means they are more brilliant in business; that pro-Israel dominance within the US corporate mass media proves that Jewish media moguls are smarter and Israel is a righteous state . . . and the rise of Israel-Firsters in government, academia and finance reflects their higher intelligence, greater work ethic and accomplishments.

It is with the latter that we have to deal, because the significance of higher grades, diplomas from prestigious universities and piles of academic awards has to be proven on the ground. It is not simply the achievement of high individual positions and great wealth that matter, but how the policies formulated and practices pursued by these elite individual have affected the lives of 330 million Americans, the nation, its prestige, welfare and moral authority.

If we use these alternative ‘evidence-based’ criteria, we find a huge disparity between high levels of academic achievement and disastrous performance when in public office.

We can cite the Federal Reserve chairman, Alan Greenspan’s deregulatory policies, which led to the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression and his successor, Benjamin Bernanke, who presided over the trillion-dollar bailout of Wall Street banks while millions of American’s lost their homes. Both attended elite institutions, both secured numerous prestigious awards . . . and both imposed disastrous policies on the American nation and people – with complete impunity for their monumental mistakes, while American workers continue to suffer.
I have never seen Seinfeld before - it came twenty years after I stopped watching episodic television.That's awful.

And I hate laugh tracks. BBC laugh tracking season one of Michael Palin's brilliant Ripping Yarns in later years absolutely ruins the effect.
No laugh track for you!
laugh tracks = social programming

Seinfeld was never funny to me.

ever.

overrated just like Dylan
Wow...

Never realized the Slap Bass and Laugh Track were like 80% of the show.
to be fair though.. that seinfeld clip wasn't that bad without the laugh track. not funny but not super weird either.

big bang theory would be worse without the laugh track

(04-14-2019 12:12 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]to be fair though.. that seinfeld clip wasn't that bad without the laugh track. not funny but not super weird either.

big bang theory would be worse without the laugh track
like this???

This is fantastic

Seinfeld was also a really awful standup comedian before he had the series.
That was very interesting, the scene was flat and just not funny without the laugh track telling you when you should laugh.
(04-14-2019 10:32 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]laugh tracks = social programming

ever.

I think you could say this about the vast majority of American sitcoms.

They are all made to a certain recipe which appeals to the lowest common denominator.

If you scrutinize any American sitcom, you will find that it's not actually funny.

(04-14-2019 05:04 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2019 10:32 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]laugh tracks = social programming

ever.

I think you could say this about the vast majority of American sitcoms.

They are all made to a certain recipe which appeals to the lowest common denominator.

If you scrutinize any American sitcom, you will find that it's not actually funny.

I have probably watched 3 minutes of Big Bang Theory in my life. That was enough!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's