Evil Academy

Full Version: Life in a Japanese Prison. good food , good discipline, clean environment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Civilized prison atmosphere.

Quote:Bear 7
9 months ago
Amazing how the system seems legit. Here it’s all corruption. You can’t even trust your coworkers. Here in America the prison guards are worse than the inmates. That’s why there are more drugs and control in the prison. America is runned corruptly and that leads to a trickle down effect.
Quote:Hailey Babi
2 months ago
They should send American criminals to a Japanese prison.. They would come out more disciplined, respectful, & more useful to society
of course this is probably idealized to some extent. but i'm sure japanese prisons are clean and orderly

(03-26-2019 11:23 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]of course this is probably idealized to some extent. but i'm sure japanese prisons are clean and orderly

I agree. A lot of what makes prison good or bad is the people that you're living there with. A lot of our inmates from America are natural thugs and predators. I think the average Japanese man even the criminals have more basic respect for their fellow man. It's not like that here in America in our prison systems.
well they let western media in to film their prison, so they probably wanted to make a good impression

but you can still see a basic level of civility in the prison.
What percentage of of Japanese prisoners are African?
I think prison should be in the mountains and the prisoners work in fields raising their own vegetables and animals and working jobs so the government can recoup incarceration costs. The prisoners can learn skills to use when they leave.
(03-27-2019 02:37 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]What percentage of of Japanese prisoners are African?

or uneducated whites?
Reference URL's