Evil Academy

Full Version: Is this REAL News?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 635853512231271622-0b283a5a331d8fec94b3f...;auto=webp]
(03-25-2019 04:51 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]No it isn't.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1998-t...ple-quote/

thanks for the intel Big Grin

and what happened(from the article):

"I’m a registered Republican. I’m a pretty conservative guy. I’m somewhat liberal on social issues, especially health care, et cetera, but I’d be leaving another party, and I’ve been close to that party … I think that nobody is really hitting it right. The Democrats are too far left. I mean, Bill Bradley, this is seriously left; he’s trying to come a little more center, but he’s seriously left. The Republicans are too far right. And I don’t think anybody’s hitting the chord, not the chord that I want hear, and not the chord that other people want to hear, and I’ve seen it."
The problem with Republicans is not "Republicans are too far right."

The problem with Republicans is they are RINOs.

BTW, are Republicans "too far" right, or too "far right"?
(03-26-2019 03:13 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with Republicans is not "Republicans are too far right."

I have to agree with the first part of your post. As for your question, I don't think they are really right at all. Too many of them really don't have character and support right leaning issues. I used to consider myself republican and gave up on that bunch. I only supported Trump because he was something different and not a politician. That and the prophecies that said Trump would be president.
(03-26-2019 03:43 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2019 03:13 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with Republicans is not "Republicans are too far right."

I have to agree with the first part of your post. As for your question, I don't think they are really right at all. Too many of them really don't have character and support right leaning issues. I used to consider myself republican and gave up on that bunch. I only supported Trump because he was something different and not a politician. That and the prophecies that said Trump would be president.

and was he really something so different?
(03-26-2019 08:21 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2019 03:43 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]

and was he really something so different?

In some ways yes he is. I've never seen a politician that has absolutely no fear of the mainstream media tearing them down. Trump just doesn't care what they think. He's also different in that he has tried to keep his campaign promises. Unlike most politicians who just lie to get an office.

No president can really do everything he wants to do. Not with this Congress the way it is. No matter who gets in they will find that it's hard to govern when Congress has its own mind.
Reference URL's