Evil Academy

Full Version: Seattle is decaying and dying.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 9nqeao83qgy01.jpg]
go to 16:01 in the video

exemplifies the entire situation

dude putting himself in the garbage like a jack in the box
almost every homeless vagrant in the vid is a male

males are far more likely to be HOMELESS than females.. yet will the feminists see this simple reality?
39:20... woman crying because her dream was to have her own boutique.. and the entire place is too jacked to bear
(03-20-2019 04:20 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]go to 16:01 in the video

exemplifies the entire situation

dude putting himself in the garbage like a jack in the box

Demonic possession... And yes, I know he was obviously on drugs.

But even the clip from when he is (supposedly) clean and not on any drugs, you can see there is something seriously wrong with him. Reveling in theft and being untouchable by the law, despite his transgressions.
yep. he definitely seemed possessed

when you do drugs excessively you let the demons enter your psyche
(03-21-2019 03:04 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]yep. he definitely seemed possessed

when you do drugs excessively you let the demons enter your psyche

Being destructive like that, and reveling in appearing frightening, and ugly, and all that shit in his hair...

It is so scary to me that even when you show people clearcut examples, they will just reactively scream "Drugs!" or "Mental illness!"

Yes! He is on drugs, yes, he is mentally ill. What does mentally ill even mean? Why do drugs make some people act like that?

What excuse do these people have?
[Image: insane-body-piercings-and-modifications-11.jpg]

[Image: 1_body-modification.jpg]

[Image: body-modification-39.jpg]

Look at the inverted cross RIGHT ON HIS THIRD EYE. (and note the occultic runes as well)

[Image: c6c179d4aeefdb52ea856ba5f0eeb2dc.jpg]

This guy had the entity (one of them) possessing him tattooed right on his neck. Actually quite common, for these possessed people, that give in to it, to do.
back in the day before modern scientific technical terms

being excessively high or having mental disturbances was described as possession

but if you use the term POSSESSION they think you are a quack

it's a diff. way of describing the same thing

you are NOT IN CONTROL of your of your own senses

i like to use the term DEMONIC POSSESSION because it gets the message across that SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS HAPPENING DAILY!
(03-21-2019 03:21 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]back in the day before modern scientific technical terms

being excessively high or having mental disturbances was described as possession

i like to use the term DEMONIC POSSESSION because it gets the message across that SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS HAPPENING DAILY!

Yes, exactly. The drugs open you up, but what gives you the impulse? The idea? To spit on police officers, or hide in a damn garbage bin? And revel in your victimhood "I am a mentally ill drug addict and you can't use force to arrest me!"

Literally NOT wanting help.

So much occult stuff makes sense only in hindsight. Once it is revealed to you. Like the 10 commandments, for a normal, God-fearing person, they are rules to live by. For an occultist, it is like a To Do list. Can I commit adultery and break up a marriage? Can I get away with murder? Can I defraud people for millions (like some of these crypto scams being uncovered lately, that most of us knew all along were scams, despite huge amounts of peer pressure to 'get in on it', or 'well what is your idea to get rich, hotshot')?
Apparently it's known to the parasites of society as Freeattle, because they can go there and receive lots of free stuff such as tents, sleeping bags, food, medical care etc.
(03-21-2019 03:21 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]back in the day before modern scientific technical terms

I agree with you. It's demonic possession and people need to hear the truth. Satan is alive and well and destroying as many lives as he can.

2 Corr 10:
3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdsWink
5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(03-24-2019 01:21 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with you. It's demonic possession and people need to hear the truth. Satan is alive and well and destroying as many lives as he can.

2 Corr 10:
3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdsWink
5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

"What's happening is that each year our old flat earth of conventional reason becomes less and less adequate to handle the experiences we have and this is creating widespread feelings of topsy-turviness. As a result we're getting more and more people in irrational areas of thought—occultism, mysticism, drug changes and the like—because they feel the inadequacy of classical reason to handle what they know are real experiences."
― Robert Pirsig

"My personal feeling is that this is how any further improvement of the world will be done: by individuals making Quality decisions and that's all. God, I don't want to have any more enthusiasm for big programs full of social planning for big masses of people that leave individual Quality out. These can be left alone for a while. There's a place for them but they've got to be built on a foundation of Quality within the individuals involved. We've had that individual Quality in the past, exploited it as a natural resource without knowing it, and now it's just about depleted. Everyone's just about out of gumption. And I think it's about time to return to the rebuilding of this American resource—individual worth. There are political reactionaries who've been saying something close to this for years. I'm not one of them, but to the extent they're talking about real individual worth and not just an excuse for giving more money to the rich, they're right. We do need a return to individual integrity, self-reliance and old-fashioned gumption. We really do."
― Robert Pirsig

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."
― Nikola Tesla

"Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe. Though seemingly affected only by its immediate surrounding, the sphere of external influence extends to infinite distance."
― Nikola Tesla

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."
― Nikola Tesla

The bible comes into play in another statement made by Tesla:

"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible."

Matthew 5:15
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

"I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own."
― Nikola Tesla
It's like the whole city became grunge culture.
starbucks and nirvana
Reference URL's