Evil Academy

Full Version: Infowars hit piece on YANG GANG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
fat man AJ running SKERRED

"closely monitor mental health of white house staff"

I AGREE WITH THAT!
Quote:A Helpful Handjob.
5 days ago
Trump has abandoned his base, we yang gang now
Yang Gang is exactly like the Trump Train.
[Image: VAq-QZQe-JE2ym9-Gy-CHRBr-TShn8prm-I002sx9ks-Nwnq-WE.png]
it might be BS, but it sends a message people want a change

at the very least it does that.

and I actually do think Trump has caused a paradigm shift in terms of thinking

Trump is an inflection point and the real change may begin soon

also Yang is dead on about the shift towards automation being a sigma level event that needs to be addressed with modern solutions
The REAL shift was happening before the Trump personality cult came on the scene.

One step forward, and two steps back.
^ I agree. Trump hijacked the real conspiracy awakening.

however his arrival did signify a shift, albeit subverted

i do think there is SOME potential with YANG GANG , as he seems MORE INTELLIGENT and UP TO DATE/PRACTICAL than the others

his chances are probably slim since he basically has no establishment backing.. but let's see how far MEME MAGIC CAN GO
It wasn't meme magic that got Trump elected. It was Sheldon Adelson and Alex Jones.
well it's important to have that grassroots support

I think Adelson donated something like 25 million

a lot of core trump supporters are tired of his unwavering support for Israel

in fact Israel, a high income country gets around 500 USD per person from the US

that's like 500 USD UBI for ISRAEL!
what it does show is that YANG GANG is a threat to STRATFORWARS
they are feeling the energy of YANG GANG..
(03-20-2019 03:32 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]well it's important to have that grassroots support

I think Adelson donated something like 25 million

a lot of core trump supporters are tired of his unwavering support for Israel

in fact Israel, a high income country gets around 500 USD per person from the US

that's like 500 USD UBI for ISRAEL!

"in fact Israel, a high income country gets around 500 USD per person from the US"-----

yep, and it's not just Israel, BIG GOV is very generous in gifting $$$ abroad so it's time for "the PEOPLE" to get some return on their investment and demand that dividend!

I am not against being charitable but one must take care their own house first before helping others to clean their house......
Yeah, fuck giving these other countries anymore money. Where's my damn investment return!?
Yang comes off a straight-up technocrat.

If he were to get elected he'd probably end up governing like a less embarrassing Trudeau.
Alt-Righters are falling for him because he mentioned White People once in a tweet, where Trump is shackled by Jews and can't mention White People by name. Similarly Trump got crazy momentum in 2015 because none of the other Republican Candidates could speak out against mass-Immigration.

Presidential politics are pipe-dreams at this point. Putting an 'uncorrupted' person as head-of-state will not magically fix a broken empire.
If Yang becomes President in 2020, it's no skin off my back. Wake me up when America Balkanizes.
No matter who wins we have no choice but to ride the tiger. If Yang wins we still have to rider the tiger but we also get a thousand cuck bucks per month. Winning!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's