Evil Academy

Full Version: 'Murican Capitalism or U R a BAD GUY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the US cultivated this "my way or the highway" narrative that any country which doesn't drink its Kool Aid is a Villain but why don't Americans consider that maybe not everyone wants its particular brand of capitalism and perhaps some people enjoy their siestas, unions, long holidays, and BIG GOV healthcare?
Move to France.
(02-23-2019 05:17 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Move to France.

LOL the classic "Love it or Leave it" reprimand to any curious contemplation

I'm not suggesting 'Murican capitalism is the devil, I am only asking why can't their be co-existing ideologies without the "with us or against us" demonization of anything but the "Murican Standard?
Dang health care insurance is commie anyway. A man gets sick, he should pay the doctor cash on the barrelhead. Preferably in silver dollars.
(02-23-2019 06:16 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2019 05:17 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Move to France.

LOL the classic "Love it or Leave it" reprimand to any curious contemplation

I'm not suggesting 'Murican capitalism is the devil, I am only asking why can't their be co-existing ideologies without the "with us or against us" demonization of anything but the "Murican Standard?

You're oil is either with us or against us. It's simple enough.
*your
also I am not sure if your(kungfool) suggestion was humorous intention or serious intention and my own reply is no slight and only addressing the statement and not the intention(humoral or literal)
Some countries just flat refuse American hospitality

Not many, mind you. But some are stubborn:

[Image: UCLo6Fy.jpg]
(02-23-2019 06:22 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]also I am not sure if your(kungfool) suggestion was humorous intention or serious intention and my own reply is no slight and only addressing the statement and not the intention(humoral or literal)

Oh I think Kungfool had tongue fully in cheek there karasu.

As for my own glib comments - it's my way of saying the US doesn't really just let countries go their own way, hence the interventions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela etc. It's more like get on the American grid or die like dogs...
Which countries in the world use USD to buy oil?
(02-23-2019 06:31 PM)Skookum Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Some countries just flat refuse American hospitality

Not many, mind you. But some are stubborn:

[Image: UCLo6Fy.jpg]

LOL and how MUCh does all that CO$T? And then BIG GOV RepubliCON WARl-HAWKS say BIG GOV COMMIE DEMS need to raise taxes so AMERICA can take care of its people like how it spends $$$ in all those other places on that map?

and now I'm guessing the REAL BENEFICIARY of all those places on the Map are a 1% MEGA WEALTHY Multi-BILLIONAIRES?
(02-23-2019 06:49 PM)Skookum Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2019 06:22 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]also I am not sure if your(kungfool) suggestion was humorous intention or serious intention and my own reply is no slight and only addressing the statement and not the intention(humoral or literal)

Oh I think Kungfool had tongue fully in cheek there karasu.

As for my own glib comments - it's my way of saying the US doesn't really just let countries go their own way, hence the interventions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela etc. It's more like get on the American grid or die like dogs...

Oh I think Kungfool had tongue fully in cheek there karasu------

as I suspected Big Grin and I enjoyed your clever selection of vocabulary "interventions" I do enjoy a good readTongue
Reference URL's