Evil Academy

Full Version: Traditional Kung Fu vs. Modern Kickboxing fight in China- Comical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(01-16-2019 09:50 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahahaha

I laughed so hard

WTF where they doing blindfolding the bald guy!? Those elbows at the beginning where viscious though and that last knee.. OMG. HAnds down and just commit to it BOOM!

Taking shots just because he can.. man o man

This whas funny as hell

Thanks for a good laugh EY
it wasn't a blindfold.. he was bleeding and it was a shit band aid job
That was pathetic. Sad
Kung Fu dude is 56 years old, lol. At least the MMA guy (same guy who murked the Tai Chi masters) stopped going for his head after he busted his nose.
yeah

I'm sure we will see the day when a TMA guy will really wow us

life is full of surprises
Lol. Didn't realize it was the same guy. I like how in both cases he looks like he's not taking it very seriously. Just waits for their guard to go down and swings.
yeah this is the same guy as in the vid from a couple of years ago
Same fight with English commentary.

the funny thing is if Xu Xiaodong faced mid tier fighters his weight from japan or USSA.. the fight would look quite similar to this one

his skill level is not high.. and he would be TMA in comparison to mid tier fighters in developed MMA countries

that is why his arrogance annoys me somewhat
(01-17-2019 03:51 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]the funny thing is if Xu Xiaodong faced mid tier fighters his weight from japan or USSA.. the fight would look quite similar to this one

his skill level is not high.. and he would be TMA in comparison to mid tier fighters in developed MMA countries

that is why his arrogance annoys me somewhat

He got the shit kicked out of him when he went to some kickboxing academy and sparred legit kickboxers.
damn. thanks for the heads up

lol "i don't know want to show a closeup of his face bleeding, it might get me demonetized"

how draconian is youtube? meanwhile youtube is promoting ACTIVE SHOOTER PROTECTION gun nut videos where people get shot by bullets. HILARIOUS YOUTUBE ..

and in turn, these Chinese kickboxers would get destroyed by any mid tier guy from Japan or Thailand
here is fighting a wing chun guy

I would like to see him fight a german police wing chun guy

wing chun works theoretically, it's just that they don't have good conditioning or live training. The science checks out with a lot of their techniques.

(01-17-2019 03:57 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]damn. thanks for the heads up

lol "i don't know want to show a closeup of his face bleeding, it might get me demonetized"

how draconian is youtube? meanwhile youtube is promoting ACTIVE SHOOTER PROTECTION gun nut videos where people get shot by bullets. HILARIOUS YOUTUBE ..

helps to get the full story.. that short clip was his 5 fifth consecutive sparring session. so he was winded

he actually doesn't look too bad in the first few sessions. decent movement

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's