Evil Academy

Full Version: FAKE NEWS or DISHONEST Donald?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Voters are growing uneasy over the probes swirling around Trump, as a clear majority believe he hasn't been honest: NBC-WSJ poll

Just 38 percent say they would probably or definitely vote for the president if he seeks a second term, while 52 percent say they'd probably or definitely vote for the Democratic candidate.-----

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/16/voters-u...-poll.html
for the record I do not believe that President Trump is any less honest than the Clintons or any other powerful person of political ambition
Whether or not Trump wins in 2020 will all be determined how the Democrats behave next year.

If they keep running with the Anti-White-Male propaganda and run a non-White candidate, they will lose.
(12-17-2018 08:39 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Whether or not Trump wins in 2020 will all be determined how the Democrats behave next year.

If they keep running with the Anti-White-Male propaganda and run a non-White candidate, they will lose.

If I remember correctly the non-White Obama candidate did work out quite well for them.....but the "Uneducated Whites" strategy not-so-much
I must correct myself. President Obama is white too but like the opposite of Canelo so he was acceptable for Dems to use to represent the "non-white" example
Both. The MSM lies constantly. However, Trump frequently lies and make promises that he apparently has no interest keeping.
Joe Biden thinks he is going to run. Well... After the internet has been flooded with 'Creepy Joe Biden' memes he will be reconsidering!
(12-17-2018 09:45 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]Both. The MSM lies constantly. However, Trump frequently lies and make promises that he apparently has no interest keeping.

Yeah the last election was proof positive you need to turn that shit off before it fogs up your thinking. As if we needed yet more proof at that stage....
is Dishonest Donald going to be a 2 term Prez or will it be "You're Fired"?
here are two examples why I have wondered if Dishonest Donald is good for USA:

EXAMPLE 1: "American CEOs are worried about 4 things. Number one is Donald Trump.

134 American CEOs were survey last week during the Yale CEO Summit in New York.

Almost 90% of CEOs surveyed said the president's negotiating style has cost the country the trust of its allies, while three in four CEOs said they often have to apologize to their foreign business partners for the president's behavior. Three-quarters of CEOs also said they feel the president isn't leading effectively on national security."-------

https://www.businessinsider.com/american...ld-trump-1

EXAMPLE 2: "Sears is catching heat for dedicating over $25 million to exec bonuses while reportedly cutting off severance for laid-off store workers"------

https://www.businessinsider.com/sears-ex...ns-2018-12

as for my own feeling it is the case that Dishonest Donald's lies and tweeting gives me a chuckle and does not cause me offense because see his mischief not different from Internet behavior and so I do not take it too serious. I also think his method is to shock to create result and that he is playing a LONG game but the problem is that it could result in short-term pain which could affect a generation or two and of course those which are born fortunate like President Trump would not feel the short-term pain like the average fellow so it is understandable how the peasant class does not wish to suffer such misery for the uncertain benefit to future generations and people just want to live well in their time.
Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall
Because she'd be in jail

The problem with sound bites... Is after a while they have no more bite.

How's that all coming along?

You think people were disillusioned in 2016, hell... You ain't seen nothing yet.

Or, alternatively, the swamp gets drained and the wall gets built. I will believe it when I see it.

I think a new crisis will take precedence (the economy/stock market).
(12-18-2018 05:32 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall
Because she'd be in jail

You think people were disillusioned in 2016, hell... You ain't seen nothing yet.

Or, alternatively, the swamp gets drained and the wall gets built. I will believe it when I see it.

perhaps the question is then, is it "all part of the plan"?
(12-18-2018 07:07 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018 05:32 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall
Because she'd be in jail

perhaps the question is then, is it "all part of the plan"?

All this for a LARP? Boy, are people going to be pissed off when they realize what the answer to THAT particular question is!
Trump and his adult children agree to dissolve the Trump Foundation charity amid a lawsuit alleging 'persistent illegal conduct'

he foundation is currently the subject of a lawsuit from the New York Attorney General's office, which accuses the Trump family of using the foundation to illegally coordinate with the 2016 presidential campaign and engage in self-dealing transactions.
The suit, which incoming-Attorney General Letitia James will continue to pursue, is also seeking $2.8 million in damages and a temporary ban on Trump family members serving on the boards of charitable organizations.------

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-di...it-2018-12

another reason I support BIG GOV management instead of this "tax-write-off" system of charitable donation. There is a ENDLESS number of organizations to donate all needing money and then how much of that money goes to those in need and how much goes to maintaining the "non-profit" and then like this article, how much is embezzled???

I would rather to pay one flat tax to BIG GOV and then it could use that manage the pensions, social security, health-care, insurance industry, schools, library, police/fire, homeless, and all that......
I agree with you about the problem, but NOT the solution.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's