Evil Academy

Full Version: RedIce has figured out how to get around YouTube censorship and it's brilliant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...they simply **bleep** the word jews anytime the host or a guest mentions they whom must not be named.

My problem with the white identity movement is due to the fact that in the West, they're killing off everyone regardless of skin color or ethnic origin. No racial identity is gonna save you from the propaganda on TV, the dumbed-down education system, or the glyphosate in your food. We need to stick together against the banking cryptocracy & secret societies at the top of the satanic pyramid.
(12-14-2018 03:39 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]My problem with the white identity movement is due to the fact that in the West, they're killing off everyone regardless of skin color or ethnic origin. No racial identity is gonna save you from the propaganda on TV, the dumbed-down education system, or the glyphosate in your food. We need to stick together against the banking cryptocracy & secret societies at the top of the satanic pyramid.

They're killing off everyone?
Which demographic in the America has a declining life-expectancy? Which groups are growing exponentially and which groups are dying off?

The education system is not getting 'dumbed down', it's adjusting for the declining IQ of the average student as America becomes more Brown every year.

When you say we need to stick together, who do you mean by we?
Do you really think the Hordes of Migrants coming to the USA, Canada and Europe care about the problems of fiat currency or fluoride?
I'm sure this is just a coincidence.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: map_nhwhite.gif]
(12-14-2018 05:58 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]They're killing off everyone?
Is that hard to believe?
(12-14-2018 05:58 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Do you really think the Hordes of Migrants coming to the USA, Canada and Europe care about the problems of fiat currency or fluoride?
I'm talking about American citizens. Foreign immigrants who come here for welfare have no loyalty to the free market or the principles of our Bill of Rights nor the individual freedoms we cherish as Americans.
(12-14-2018 05:58 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]The education system is not getting 'dumbed down', it's adjusting for the declining IQ of the average student as America becomes more Brown every year.
That's one factor. Consider though that our education system is built on the Prussian model. A system designed to make obedient soldiers not freethinkers.

Only kids who go to a private/prep schools who teach under the classical model of education ever receive a quality education.

IQ has more to do with parental socialization than school anyway.

Far-leftist Frankfurt School ideology has also seeped into our public schools in America.

The curriculum is nowhere near what it used to be.
[Image: 1908mn7and8languageartslist-redo.png]
(12-14-2018 08:32 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about American citizens. Foreign immigrants who come here for welfare have no loyalty to the free market or the principles of our Bill of Rights nor the individual freedoms we cherish as Americans.

Oh, but 2nd Generation Mexicans, Haitians and Somalians love the constitution, and will fight to protect the 2nd Amendment, and won't vote for candidates or policies based on Race? ...

You're still hanging on to a fantasy that non-Whites will get on-board with Free-Market, Ron Paul, Patriot Movement, Libertarianism. They just aren't interested in this ideology, they overwhelmingly vote for whomever promises to server their ethnic interests.

What percentage of the Republican Party is White? Is it 90%?
What percentage of Blacks Vote Democrat? Isn't it close to 97%?

In 20 years, Hispanics will become the absolute Majority, the whole nation will look like California, your people will have no seat at the table, and you'll still be whining about "Identity Politics" mucking up the Conspiracy Movement.
Jho's position on White Demographic Replacement

You don't know my position.

With my position immigration rates be would be like they are in Japan or Switzerland.

No more sacred welfare state & no more drug war like the Trumptards want.

End the drug war and stop and handing out freebies. No need for a wall. Let the Mexican take their country back from the cartels our drug policy empowers.

The immigrants represent a small minority.

White people and black people need to get together. Most of my black friends are more awake to the Illuminati/NWO than the average middle class caucasian person.

I worked with a black friend of mine on a documentary over the summer about people injured by prescription drugs. His knowledge about eugenics and social-engineering would put most of the guys on this forum to shame.
Reference URL's