Evil Academy

Full Version: Is Uncle Sam a Baphomet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a weird one. What do you guys think?

[Image: H0GatkF.jpg]

[Image: Uncle-sam-Baphomet-300x257-266x227.jpg]
Related: George Washington Statue in DC

[Image: 10410931_600181983429898_414449834326850438_n.jpg]
i've always thought that

the likeness is there
then you see the outline of a crescent moon on his left ear

and a black sun on his right ear
The position of the 5-pointed star is uncanny. They have almost exactly the same size and distance from the mouth.
this is no coindence

the beard the shape of the head the star on the head, the overall goat-likeness of Uncle Sam
also in gematria, Sam = 33
(3 letters, 1 word)
"Sam" = 33 (English Ordinal)
S a m 33
19 1 13
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael Wrote:Samael (Hebrew: סַמָּאֵל‬, "Venom of God,"[1] "Poison of God," or "Blindness of God"; rarely "Smil," "Samil," or "Samiel")[2][3][4] is an important archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore, a figure who is the accuser (Ha-Satan), seducer, and destroyer (Mashhit), and has been regarded as both good and evil. Rabbinical writings describe Samael as the guardian angel of Esau [5] and a patron of Edom.

[Image: 220px-Samael_%28Angel_of_Death%29_Personification.jpg]

He is considered in Talmudic texts to be a member of the heavenly host (with often grim and destructive duties). One of Samael's greatest roles in Jewish lore is that of the main archangel of death. He remains one of God's servants even though he condones the sins of man. As an angel, Samael resides in the seventh heaven, although he is declared to be the chief angel of the fifth heaven, the reason for this being the presence of the throne of glory in the seventh heaven.[6]
So it's like the Talmudic Archangel of Death, or the Grim Reaper, personified as Patriotic Military Recruiter.
check also the SAMSON OPTION

Quote:Some have written about the "Samson Option" as a retaliation strategy. In 2002, the Los Angeles Times published an opinion piece by Louisiana State University professor David Perlmutter which the American Jewish author Ron Rosenbaum writes "goes so far as to justify" a Samson Option approach:[28]

Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?[29]
(12-04-2018 03:55 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]So it's like the Talmudic Archangel of Death, or the Grim Reaper, personified as Patriotic Military Recruiter.

he wants your soul

but here's what they really think:

[Image: military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animal...318295.png]
(12-04-2018 03:46 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]also in gematria, Sam = 33

Some other interesting words and phrases that add up to 33.

a bomb
akbar
aids
amen
bad god
barak
dell
ebay
epic
fed head
herb
kali
khabib
kkk
magic
mcafee
peak
phi
xi

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=33
what's funny is they call you a kook for bringing up numerology.. it's something THEY believe in

i don't believe in it, but the MS and their cronies love playing number games. that's how it is.. yet you are the kook for calling it out

they flash the one eye everywhere .. everyday.. and I'm the kook for saying "hey look at everyone flashing the SINGLE EYE!"
(12-04-2018 04:52 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]what's funny is they call you a kook for bringing up numerology.. it's something THEY believe in

i don't believe in it, but the MS and their cronies love playing number games. that's how it is.. yet you are the kook for calling it out

they flash the one eye everywhere .. everyday.. and I'm the kook for saying "hey look at everyone flashing the SINGLE EYE!"

I get that, when discussing things with family. They believe everything the media says, and meanwhile I have to go to great lengths to get them to trust me, and then they say "Just watch your tone!" Ummm.... Yeah.

I am the one who is being accused of lying, by my own family, of being a lazy researcher or gullible, but I should watch my tone. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's