Evil Academy

Full Version: FCTV's Korean style Ramen thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whilst this is an epic thread some asshole washed all the goodness off the kimchee before adding it to the ramen.

They are doing it wrong yeah?

Lets start one here and do it properly?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?...ame&page=1
(05-31-2013 03:26 PM)SATAN Wrote: [ -> ]Whilst this is an epic thread some asshole washed all the goodness off the kimchee before adding it to the ramen.

They are doing it wrong yeah?

Lets start one here and do it properly?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?...ame&page=1

Lol what a jap. Cant tolerate a little hutchu.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
Mark Kurano would be a good addition to this site.
why dont you invite him? tell him Ill never post or reply to him and he should be ok coming across.
(05-31-2013 03:34 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Mark Kurano would be a good addition to this site.

i'm not too familiar with any of his posts, except for his observations on crayons.

he is fctv808, right?
Crayons Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Dude likes Meloma bars so he is ok.
yes FCTV808. Japanese American that married a korean IIRC.

he's also a pro fighter, he fought in like ELITE FC or something.

He's pretty funny and likes talking about Koreans, but i don't really see him posting that much now.
HA! youre thinking of Moke Bro
(05-31-2013 03:55 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yes FCTV808. Japanese American that married a korean IIRC.

he's also a pro fighter, he fought in like ELITE FC or something.

He's pretty funny and likes talking about Koreans, but i don't really see him posting that much now.

wut

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

what a traitor to his people. but good for him, taking one for the team!
yes Japanese Males and Korean females aren't that common.

But Korean guys and Japanese females are pretty common.
Ask Moke about Korean women AT, he has bigger problems than me but isnt as vocal about it.
(05-31-2013 04:03 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yes Japanese Males and Korean females aren't that common.

But Korean guys and Japanese females are pretty common.

japanese imperial government encouraged K-guy, J-girl; but strongly discouraged J-guy, K-girl.

I wonder why.
I think asian men aren't as bothered as other groups say white guys about other groups dating their women.

White guys are pretty furious when they see a black guy with a white girl.. however I don't sense that asian men are that angry when they see a white guy with an asian girl.

back to your question.

I think the Japanese govt. wanted to use the J-woman to "civilize" the Korean male... however maybe they thought the K-woman was a lost cause? lol.
For sure, I joke around daily about fucking Thai girls and my Thai buddys do the same about Farang girls.
(05-31-2013 05:09 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I think asian men aren't as bothered as other groups say white guys about other groups dating their women.

White guys are pretty furious when they see a black guy with a white girl.. however I don't sense that asian men are that angry when they see a white guy with an asian girl.

back to your question.

I think the Japanese govt. wanted to use the J-woman to "civilize" the Korean male... however maybe they thought the K-woman was a lost cause? lol.

From what I have been told J-Girls see Korean dudes as more masculine than Jap dudes and lets face it they are. Also Jap dudes are seen by the korean chics ive spoken to as being strange in general and also sexually twisted in the bed room. I dont think any of these chics actually knew any Jap dudes so im assuming this is a stereotype amongst them?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's