Evil Academy

Full Version: Brutal Reality of Being a Chinaman in the West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: Eo1KsWq.png]

dude is 37. from a wealthy family too by wealthy i mean at least millionaires. yeah those are his looksmatch sisters in the back. parents in front.

he looks young tho. lmmfao
(11-16-2018 05:54 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Eo1KsWq.png]

dude is 37. from a wealthy family too by wealthy i mean at least millionaires. yeah those are his looksmatch sisters in the back. parents in front.

Well... When women just want your money, can you blame him for not getting married?
they're taking one for the team.

(11-16-2018 06:53 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2018 05:54 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Eo1KsWq.png]

Well... When women just want your money, can you blame him for not getting married?

lmao, he's only flossing in his Porsche and bars(he opened 2 bars). at this point, he's begging women to come take half his money if they can give him children. all he talks about is wanting kids. Going the mail order route at this point
sometimes i wonder if Asians descended from ugly people due to them having bad eyesight. Vast, I mean VAST majority of Asian people are 4 eyes. WIthout glasses or contacts, vast majority of them can't see chit. so for thousands of years before the invention of glasses, they can put up with ugliness due to not being able to see.

i wonder if this evolutionary trait caused them to cope with each other's ugliness until this century. Now they can see, they are doing everything they can to run away from ugliness. well the women are.
(11-16-2018 08:11 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes i wonder if Asians descended from ugly people due to them having bad eyesight. Vast, I mean VAST majority of Asian people are 4 eyes. WIthout glasses or contacts, vast majority of them can't see chit. so for thousands of years before the invention of glasses, they can put up with ugliness due to not being able to see.

i wonder if this evolutionary trait caused them to cope with each other's ugliness until this century. Now they can see, they are doing everything they can to run away from ugliness. well the women are.

Glasses were invented in the late 13th century in Italy. (although I haven't checked, maybe Chinese have claimed credit for that too)

The rest, you may have a point. Not my area of expertise.
lol i mean, the guy could atleast work on his physique and hairstyle... maybe get some tatts... go for the yakuza look idk
(11-16-2018 10:33 AM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]lol i mean, the guy could atleast work on his physique and hairstyle... maybe get some tatts... go for the yakuza look idk

Have you heard from ey? The kpop thin wrist effeminate style is in

Lol @ u
well he's better then this M'fer.

Remember this guy?!

[Image: WilliamPic_C.jpg]
(11-16-2018 11:28 AM)trevorrice Wrote: [ -> ]well he's better then this M'fer.

Remember this guy?!

even that is a bit far extreme. not common or average.

what i posted in the OP is legit a fairly average HK male in the west. I know many guys like that here. he just happens to be in the perfect pic that encapsulates his place in the west.
gotcha, good point.
They all have oddly wide noses.
Dude is a social retard. Probably grew up hanging around all Asians who all share the same mentality instilled in them by their Asian parents. The Asian Dad meme is funny and sad at the same time. Study study study. Failure is not an option. This translates to the social life too. Fear of failure = don't even try. They're doomed.

I tried hanging out with all Asians when I first moved to Toronto. That was first semester, grade 12. Then I realized I wasn't gonna get laid if I keep hanging out with these social retards. Man that was such a disappointment after watching all those cool 80s HK flicks.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
interest in asian males is at an all time high, yet dong keeps making these threads

the more popular asians get, the worse it will get for dong

cope cope cope cope

Crazy Rich Asians 2 is coming out soon...

BTS is still topping the charts

88rising is selling out concerts nationwide

but but but...... MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's