Evil Academy

Full Version: Trump will probably kill in these Midterms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
By kill I mean he will win easily and not lose any seats to the Democrats.

This invasion by George Soros coincides with the midterm elections.

The last mass migrant "caravan" was just before the 2016 Primaries.

When a country is under threat of invasion, the Government that's in power is usually supported by the people. We saw this with Bush in his re-election despite having lied to the people and taken the country into an unjust war, and the lefty media was against him to a degree. People said, 'well he got us into this mess so we need him to get us out.'

Trump will be seen as the strong leader who needs to deal with this obvious invasion. It will turn people away from the Democrats open border policy and steer them toward the new status quo.

I'm not sure now if the real plan by Soros is actually to keep Trump in power. I cannot see how this intimidating march by up to 14,000 angry people will make Middle America want to vote Democrat. If it is not Soros' plan, then he has underestimated the power of the silent majority, in my opinion.
this is interesting as this caravan thing will just energize Trump's supporters:

Democrats are hoping that Trump will do something with bad optics so that they can call him a racist and swing support to Democrats.
The communists have drunk their own Koolaid for so long, they don't understand anyone who isn't already bought into their groupthink. They believe that marching murderous MS-13 scumbags up to the border to provoke a skirmish will result in ordinary Americans recoiling in horror at Hitler-Trump's racist Nazism.

Unfortunately for them, the exact opposite will be the case. Most red-blooded Americans will be happy they have a leader willing to do what is necessary to protect them and their nation.

The communists do not understand the common man. They never have. They understand the bourgeois (because that's who they are really), and know how to exploit the proletariat, but the bourgeoisie has always escaped them. They cannot fathom what motivates people to work hard to provide for their family. All they understand are platitudes, not attitudes.

They are going to lose their ass in this election.
(10-24-2018 12:16 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]The communists have drunk their own Koolaid for so long, they don't understand anyone who isn't already bought into their groupthink. They believe that marching murderous MS-13 scumbags up to the border to provoke a skirmish will result in ordinary Americans recoiling in horror at Hitler-Trump's racist Nazism.
Those aren't MS-13 gangbangers. They look more like paid protestors. It's a scripted political confrontation. Problem, reaction, solution.
(10-24-2018 12:27 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2018 12:16 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]The communists have drunk their own Koolaid for so long, they don't understand anyone who isn't already bought into their groupthink. They believe that marching murderous MS-13 scumbags up to the border to provoke a skirmish will result in ordinary Americans recoiling in horror at Hitler-Trump's racist Nazism.
Those aren't MS-13 gangbangers. They look more like paid protestors. It's a scripted political confrontation. Problem, reaction, solution.

Agreed. But when they reach the border (which they will) some "bad hombres" will show up in the mix, even if the cameras only ever show "peaceful migrants".

[Image: iqtGMmc.jpg]
Trucks with the star of David have already been spotted giving them rides. The same kind of thing has been happening in Greece.
pics?
Trucks by night, and walking by day. Not so much sympathy when you know the logistics are being paid for by Soros and co. and it is mostly men, and they are getting a freakin' ride!
people given cash the join the caravan.. caught on video:

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/...29/video/1

Unfortunately for them, the exact opposite will be the case. Most red-blooded Americans will be happy they have a leader willing to do what is necessary to protect them and their nation.

The communists do not understand the common man. They never have. They understand the bourgeois (because that's who they are really), and know how to exploit the proletariat, but the bourgeoisie has always escaped them. They cannot fathom what motivates people to work hard to provide for their family. All they understand are platitudes, not attitudes.

They are going to lose their ass in this election.

Great analysis of the situation.

I do find it hard to believe that Soros and co are that stupid though. They've spent the past century applying their knowledge of psychology and human nature to manipulating society and successfully moving their agenda forward. I think that they know this will increase Trump's supporter base, and even those who don't like him will do a 'sensible vote' and maintain the same leader during this threat to the country.

I'm assuming that if civil war in the US is his goal then it's better to have the radical left feeling angry and wanting revenge, than to have the Democrats in power and nothing for the left to want to burn and destroy things over. If the Democrats did win the next election we would only see small numbers of radical right-wingers protesting and carrying on like the left currently do. It would lose momentum quickly and things would be similar to the way they were under Obama. This is not what Soros wants, he needs mass civil unrest and rioting, division and hatred everywhere. Only then can he sit back and wait to bring order out of chaos some time down the track.
i think they are betting on some rednecks attacking the migrant caravan

or they might false flag with it provocateurs

either way the left right divide is feeling MORE GENUINE than ever at this point
(10-24-2018 06:06 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I do find it hard to believe that Soros and co are that stupid though. They've spent the past century applying their knowledge of psychology and human nature to manipulating society and successfully moving their agenda forward. I think that they know this will increase Trump's supporter base, and even those who don't like him will do a 'sensible vote' and maintain the same leader during this threat to the country.

I'm assuming that if civil war in the US is his goal then it's better to have the radical left feeling angry and wanting revenge, than to have the Democrats in power and nothing for the left to want to burn and destroy things over. If the Democrats did win the next election we would only see small numbers of radical right-wingers protesting and carrying on like the left currently do. It would lose momentum quickly and things would be similar to the way they were under Obama. This is not what Soros wants, he needs mass civil unrest and rioting, division and hatred everywhere. Only then can he sit back and wait to bring order out of chaos some time down the track.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Their back is against the wall. Trump has the path cleared of Deep State roadblocks in the DoJ and a Supreme Court that will back him. If he can hold the House in these midterms, it's fucking checkmate.

So, in their infinite wisdom, the communists have been firing away with everything in the Alinsky playbook. Unfortunately for them, this is the Age of Aquarius and their bullshit 20th Century understanding of mass psychology is failing miserably. It's all backfiring. Black Lives Matter backfired. #MeToo is backfiring. The fake Kavanaugh accusations backfired. This dumb "oh, the poor migrants" is backfiring.

They can best be summed up right now with Elizabeth Warren's stupid PR stunt. They are so out of touch, they have no idea what they are doing anymore. Meanwhile, Trump and company just keep using Sun Tzu tried and true tactics and keep destroying them.

[Image: cVMvfdp.jpg]

http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html

[Image: eEuH5t9.png]
(10-24-2018 06:06 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Great analysis of the situation.

I do find it hard to believe that Soros and co are that stupid though. They've spent the past century applying their knowledge of psychology and human nature to manipulating society and successfully moving their agenda forward. I think that they know this will increase Trump's supporter base, and even those who don't like him will do a 'sensible vote' and maintain the same leader during this threat to the country.

You think if Hillary had won the right would protest like the left has done? No way. There would have been immediate preparations for fly-over country to split off from coastal America. People were ready to break.

Hillary would have opened the borders, tanked the economy (markets would have crashed then instead of two years later/now) gone to war with Russia (probably via Syria, maybe maybe Ukraine), and then you would have a situation where the military starts to refuse to follow orders, half of the FBI...

People were at a breaking point, that was why the elites didn't force Hillary through. They knew it was serious. Your average, well-armed American was ready to snap.

But they wouldn't have been 'violent', they would have been ready to defend their interests, which is fly-over country, their families, and God/religion more generally.
This spate of so called explosive devices being sent to Soros, the Clintons, Wasserman etc seems very staged to me and not real.

I suppose they think it will make people vote Democrat.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's