Evil Academy

Full Version: YOUTUBE is DOWN..... 10/16 all vids on this site down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i had thought youtube banned us from embedding.. however it seems the entire website is down
how much more productive will the world be during the next few hours
[Image: server.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&...amp;crop=1]
I just got home and noticed everything was grayed out.

Assuming maybe it was Firefox, I just tried Internet Explorer and sure enough that doesn't work either.
this is pretty serious

they will probably deny it but it is possible they were attacked

they should have a lot of redundancies in place to prevent the whole website from going down

seems like a huge major fuckup
good opportunity to check out real.video

watching this vid about the war on carbon

https://www.real.video/5849677374001
Quote:Carbon dioxide plays an important part in vital plant and animal process, such as photosynthesis and respiration. These processes will be briefly explained here. Green plants convert carbon dioxide and water into food compounds, such as glucose, and oxygen. This process is called photosynthesis.
it was down worldwide. now it's back up.
YEAH

IT'S DANGEROUS TO HAVE SO MUCH INFO AND VIDEOS IN THE HANDS OF ONE COMPANY

TRUMP NEEDS TO BREAK UP THE GOOGLEBOOK MONOPOLY
We would lose alot of real world knowledge (mechanics, work trade, DIY stuff).
No other website has access to that sort of stuff. All the knowledge that your dad passed down to you, you can find on YouTube. Crazy.
why is that there is only one YOUTUBE

there are tons of cable channels, diff. newspapers

but only one youtube

what is 2nd place to youtube? daily motion?

who uses that?
(10-17-2018 05:06 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]why is that there is only one YOUTUBE

there are tons of cable channels, diff. newspapers

but only one youtube

what is 2nd place to youtube? daily motion?

who uses that?

Hardly anyone in comparison.
Call me paranoid (well, because I am), but I immediately conlcuded that Google had to take it down for awhile to install some censorship algorithm/code/fix at the behest of the flailing Democrats ahead of the election. You know, since Hillary didn't lose, it was deplorable Russian bots that cost her the election. So, got to fix it for this time around.

Too little, too late, Silicon Valley.
^ very astute
(10-18-2018 12:54 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]Call me paranoid (well, because I am), but I immediately conlcuded that Google had to take it down for awhile to install some censorship algorithm/code/fix at the behest of the flailing Democrats ahead of the election. You know, since Hillary didn't lose, it was deplorable Russian bots that cost her the election. So, got to fix it for this time around.

Too little, too late, Silicon Valley.

I agree with the conclusion that YouTube was installing censorship algorithms but not sure it has to do with the coming election.

I think this goes beyond that into what can and cannot say on the platform.

There is some evidence that certain comment in the live feed chat rooms were being erased during this time.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's