Evil Academy

Full Version: Young Ukrainian Woman: will all men go MGTOW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:In this 9-min video, a young Ukrainian woman outlines why she thinks that MGTOWs (men who go their own way) are justified. She outlines many reasons why young women have become toxic and marriage is a trap. The comments
below suggest that a growing number of men have rejected the company of women altogether. i.e. "After a man marries a woman she quickly loses that 'new car smell', but the car payments go on and on."

https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/10/men-d...ve-up.html
There would be no MGTOW movement if western women were like Ukranian and Russian women, they have the best attitude out of all white wimminz. No entitlement. It's the men that are a problem in those countries.
Men
Guarding
Their
Own
Wallets

That was the best one I've heard.
lol
(10-17-2018 03:27 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]There would be no MGTOW movement if western women were like Ukranian and Russian women, they have the best attitude out of all white wimminz. No entitlement. It's the men that are a problem in those countries.

i've noticed over the years that eastern european women are basically eurasian in mindset. a perfect blend of eastern and western principles

the media used to hype up the gold digging mail order bride type, but most are often MUCH MORE LOYAL, EDUCATED and CLASSY than the avg. western woman

(10-17-2018 03:27 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]There would be no MGTOW movement if western women were like Ukranian and Russian women, they have the best attitude out of all white wimminz. No entitlement. It's the men that are a problem in those countries.

They seem to be quite materialistic, and I'm not talking about the gold diggers. Just a very "material world" kind of view about things. Maybe it's just broads from the big cities.

As for the problematic men in those countries, there are pluses and minuses. I know of at least two occasions when migrants in some Russian cities messed with some ladies. The Russians quickly organized a group and trashed these migrants, then when the cops came, they also trashed the migrants.
That video is fantastic. Hot bitches, high speeds, crashing, etc. [Image: b959d20be3979510d85d17b30ba06399.jpg]
Reference URL's