Evil Academy

Full Version: Truck set on fire because of Pro Trump stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how many physical attacks on Trump supporters so far? and liberals say mom's basement tin foil hat types are the THREAT?

[Image: DpFuis8X4AEuoou.jpg]

https://www.foxnews.com/us/truck-set-on-...owner-says
Quote:After having a few drinks at the bar in Vancouver, Wash., MacKay told the station he decided to take an Uber home and leave his truck overnight in the parking lot. He said he left his vehicle under a light in hopes that it would discourage anyone from trying to break in.

The truck had two stickers on the bumper in support of President Trump, one of which read: “TRUMP 2020.”

"I literally just put them on this weekend," MacKay, who did not vote for Trump but supports the Oval Office, told the station. "If I would've known somebody would've taken politics this far -- I saw them, I thought they were funny and apparently somebody didn't get the joke."

Randy Sanchagrin, who lives across the street from the bar, told the station he ran outside after hearing an explosion to see the truck engulfed in flames.

"All of a sudden I hear a loud bomb and the windows shake," Sanchagrin said. He had his sister call police.
What's up with the hood? Looks like it was cut in half.
insurance fraud wrapped in a hate-crime hoax.

The story is too perfect. The guy had the sense to park the car under street lamp but was too drunk to drive home?

Did he park it there before he started drinking, or did he move it under the street lamp, then catch an Uber?
^^^That's what my gut tells me too.
the fake hate crime used to be mainly exclusive to the left

now you are seeing more and more with the right wing
Now people will start putting Trump stickers on leftists' cars. Should be entertaining.
Reference URL's