Evil Academy

Full Version: teens take bait car. is this entrapment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you goad people to do stuff they wouldn't usually do is that considered entrapment?

these kids are dumb AF, but the practice of using bait cars is questionable. creating crime to catch crime.

Psychological studies have shown that if you make it easy enough, many people would cheat, lie or steal.

On YouTube it's considered pranking.

I hate cops that could be doing something more productive but I hate thieves more.
I do think it's entrapment, but many people will argue that there's nothing wrong with that because you still caught a criminal.

I don't agree with police women dressing as hookers and throwing themselves at passers by, only to arrest the one who's dumb enough to say 'how much'? Or the cops who pretend to be drug dealers and sell crack or pot or whatever. They approach random people and do the hard sell, then they arrest the one who thought 'sure why not?' when he was presented with a unique opportunity to buy some.

I don't agree with grown male cops pretending to be 12 year old girls in chat rooms, who talk dirty with some 40 year old pervert who's pretending to be a 15 year old boy, and then arrest them for being a pedophile. I'm not defending the pedos in any way, but the fact that it was really an adult male talking to another adult male, means that I don't actually see how there was a victim, or that anything real took place.
the fake hookers thing is DEFINITELY ENTRAPMENT because you are basically exploiting the weakest point of men, their primal biological sex drive
some innocent dude that hasn't gotten laid in ages, prob would take the bait just based on biological urges
yeah and the whole chat room thing is exploiting male weakness.. and they pick ages like 14-15 where desperate dudes feel it's worth it to take the risk

and in a lot of countries 14-16 is the age of consent.

the guys are SCUM but IMO it's entrapment

with the car thing you are basically exploiting poor people on the fringes of society who get excited at the thought of driving a car for awhile. can you honestly say they are ALL terrible people and deserve grand theft charges?

also notice how the kids say with GLEE "this is GRAND THEFT AUTO!! YEEEE"

this is VIDEO PROOF that video games affect kids and push them to crime.

yet the establishment will still GLADLY promote GRAND THEFT AUTO
(10-08-2018 08:25 PM)Katsumi Wrote: [ -> ]On YouTube it's considered pranking.

these videos are obviously staged as they could get the shit sued out of them if it was for real

anyways I notice some of these white youtubers usually pick black targets to prank. there is definitely a racist vibe with a lot of these homeless prank videos.

and since these vids are ALMOST ALL STAGED.. it means they are purposefully scouting out a lot of black homeless/poor people
(10-09-2018 06:31 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]these videos are obviously staged as they could get the shit sued out of them if it was for real

anyways I notice some of these white youtubers usually pick black targets to prank. there is definitely a racist vibe with a lot of these homeless prank videos.

and since these vids are ALMOST ALL STAGED.. it means they are purposefully scouting out a lot of black homeless/poor people

I don't know if TwinzTV's videos are staged or not. I'm certain many YouTubers do stage their pranks but TwinzTV's videos were removed from their channel for violating YouTube standards. These guys are beyond the pale. Disorderly conduct charges were filed against twins Jeremy and Jason Holden for a prank child abduction labelled as a "social experiment". Only within the past two months have some videos been restored. Note the video I included was a TwinzTV reposted by Prank Volt. (Supposed to be Prank Vault? The grammar and spelling leaves a lot to be desired.) Not finding the original video. Prank Volt is copycatting TwinzTV material to earn YouTube hits.

One of the most disturbing videos was loosening the front wheel on a bicycle and parking it at top of a hill. Reposted 2018.8.1. Roughly 215K hits. If I remember correctly, this video originally received over 5M hits.

Did you see the victim's arms? He was knocked out cold. After a few moments of convulsive laughter, Mike Pence remarks, "We might have taken it too far." More worried about himself than the victim.

They have no compassion or empathy for their victims and unapologetically entitle their videos Skateboard Prank In The Hood and Exploding Bait Purse In The Hood With Fart Spray starring Jason's girlfriend as the absentminded woman who leaves her purse in public places with an intended victim. One video entailed a recurring theme of bicycle with a rope attached to the frame but this time on a steep sidewalk. So. Bicycle comes to abrupt stop and victim goes flying over the handlebars onto pavement. I can't bring myself to watch that one. And I don't want to encourage them by adding to their YouTube hits.

Because TwinzTV spends a lot of time in the hood, most of the victims seem to be black homeless men although the few white people are wearing St Vincent de Paul-type outfits, too. Only a couple of times do I recall faces being blurred during postproduction. Because their victims are so marginalized, it makes me think TwinzTV is not staged.
interesting analysis

i think it's possible that they pay them a shitload of money relatively and they agree to be guinea pigs

like we know that vitaly guy or whatever faked most of his vids and was even caught recycling actors

also if this wasn't staged, you could easily get criminal charges for attempted murder or aggravated assault

you said their videos have been restored which leads me to think that they proved to youtube that the pranks were staged
if they get like 10-20K per video

these homeless or poor dudes would be willing to take a few thousand or even a few hundred to get possibly knocked out

I'm sure it's marketed as hey ride this bike with no brakes and a broken wheel on GRASS and we'll give you X amount of money

they sign a waiver and off they go. some of the guys could get KOed or even seriously hurt but the waiver absolves the youtubers of responsibility

that's my guess as to how it goes down
(10-09-2018 08:15 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]you said their videos have been restored which leads me to think that they proved to youtube that the pranks were staged

(10-09-2018 08:17 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]if they get like 10-20K per video.

TwinzTV had roughly 50M hits during 6½ years on YouTube.

Logan Paul, the dead rat taser guy, makes (from what I understand) roughly over $1M per month and he is churning out videos on two channels on an almost daily basis.

Forty-three TwinzTV videos have been restored. A small fraction. I am finding more of their videos on copycatting YouTube channels than on TwinzTV. That means TwinzTV revenue is being diluted. The YouTube removals occurred while the twins were launching a Patreon account and subscriptions which never took off because of decrease in viewers. Their "merch" sales website still has their Jackass-style movie on Vimeo for $1.49 but the Bait Bike t-shirt and trucker's cap are listed as sold out.

At one point the twins traveled north along the Pacific Coast to resume their commercial diving jobs. Monetary disaster when YouTube removed their videos.

Stopped as abruptly as riding a bicycle down a steep hill with a rope tied to the frame.

I ask myself what changed with YouTube policy that setting a person up to go downhill on an unsafe bicycle is suddenly permitted. YouTube has Community Guidelines regarding harmful or dangerous content ("Don't post videos that encourage others to do things that might cause them to get badly hurt, especially kids") and violent content ("Don't encourage others to commit specific acts of violence").

No way of knowing for certain at this point but I get the feeling their channel is in its death throes and this is a last ditch effort.
either way it's some depraved shit

they will ban some political theorizing or conspiracy theorizing, but openly promote grand theft auto or these atrocious prank vids
Prostitution is only illegal because the government can't truly regulate it or control or tax it as a business, this moral high ground stuff is utter horseshit.

There is no reason to outlaw it. If consenting adults want to make a deal for sex for $ the government stepping in saying it's illegal is ridiculous. As long as no one is hurt and the transaction goes off without a hitch, it should be fine.
my body my choice!
(10-10-2018 09:20 AM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]Prostitution is only illegal because the government can't truly regulate it or control or tax it as a business, this moral high ground stuff is utter horseshit.

Nevada has twenty-one licensed brothels.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's