Evil Academy

Full Version: Brett Kavanaugh's body language says it all. He's likely innocent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

will there be punishment for FALSE ALLEGATIONS?
one of the few times a US politician is speaking with true passion and conviction

the dude is trying to clear his name.. and the body language SAYS IT ALL
the sniffling towards the end was annoying though.

he started off pretty strong. If he did something he wouldnt' be that confident in denying it.

here is the accuser's testimony:

I don't know how anyone buys it.

Kavanaugh war part of Kenneth Starr's team investigating the Clintons, in the 90s!

Payback is a bitch. Only problem is, Clinton's were looking for people who had been sexually assaulted by members of Starr's team back then, and they didn't find Blasey Ford somehow??? LOL
[Image: Dn9cnhDWsAAVNwl?format=jpg]
I watched some of Kavanaugh's testimony. It looked really bad the way he was evasive over his drinking. He's obviously lying about that. However, when it comes to the assault he's not evasive at all. I find it hard to believe he'd be a terrible liar about his drinking but be a great liar about the assault. I'm as certain as I can be that he didn't assault her. In her marriage therapy notes she mentions being physically abused, which is not the same as being sexually assaulted. Not even close.
so people can't drink anymore?

why are mericans so puritanical?

it's entirely normal to drink a couple times a week.

in Asia it's customary to drink everyday, esp. japan or korea
(10-02-2018 11:37 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]so people can't drink anymore?

why are mericans so puritanical?

it's entirely normal to drink a couple times a week.

in Asia it's customary to drink everyday, esp. japan or korea

Yep, the leftists went from FREE LOVE to RAPE CULTURE.
they used the liberal free drugs, drink club, rave sex to break down the christian foundation

now that they have broken the foundation, they are remolding their own puritanical regime that is 10x more aggressive than the church

the church wasn't the one that instituted the 1:30 am last call for drinking, it was the liberals

it's super funny how the drinking stuff is being used to attack Kavanaugh. I don't think kav is anti-NWO at all, but it's hilarious to see these internal squabbles.. and the depths they will go to disparage each other

it's like UFC , the two guys are fighting for real, but Dana and Lorenzo are laughing their way to the bank.
notice how when society was more conservative and less liberal.. you could actually do more stuff

you could party harder, you could set up a drink stand without permits on the side of the road, there were less regulations, men could act like men instead of asking permission for every move like now, you could smoke inside restaurants blah blah blah blah

the liberals are anything but, they are the party of REGULATIONS
liberalism is actually christianity but in desacralized form

it is actually a legalistic godless type of Christianity

Christianity used fear of God or shame to control people. The liberal agenda uses threat of force, social ostracization and legal measures.

with the same moral precepts just transmogrified from non-supernatural perspective
(10-02-2018 11:21 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]I watched some of Kavanaugh's testimony. It looked really bad the way he was evasive over his drinking. He's obviously lying about that. However, when it comes to the assault he's not evasive at all. I find it hard to believe he'd be a terrible liar about his drinking but be a great liar about the assault. I'm as certain as I can be that he didn't assault her. In her marriage therapy notes she mentions being physically abused, which is not the same as being sexually assaulted. Not even close.

good points
(10-02-2018 12:42 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]liberalism is actually christianity but in desacralized form

it is actually a legalistic godless type of Christianity

Christianity used fear of God or shame to control people. The liberal agenda uses threat of force, social ostracization and legal measures.

with the same moral precepts just transmogrified from non-supernatural perspective

There is no such thing as godless Christianity. What you are describing is godless Communism.
what I mean is Communism is actually based on Christianity

it's the red headed step child of Christianity

a reaction against Christianity, but also utilizing the same psychological principles as the target population is the same
Christianity was the first SJW system.. it did not believe in races or bloodlines

all is one family under WHITE JESUS

how is this different from modern day liberalism? no color, no races, no border.. just believe the SJW mantra.. run by White people

the modern day NGo is akin to the Protestant missionary of old.. gathering intelligence for the MIC as well as converting the people to a western mode.. the white man's burden
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's