Evil Academy

Full Version: .....and let them eat CAKE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Eat plenty of cake, says the world's oldest living man.-----

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a23488...ve-to-100/
"The company analyzed 100 interviews with people who lived until at least 100 years old. It found that while 25 percent followed traditional healthy living advice, such as eating a healthy diet, 29 percent pretty much ignored it."------(article)
Take for instance, Agnes Fenton, who believed that consuming three Miller High Life beers and a glass of whiskey every day helped her live until 112 years old. -----(article)
In fact, about 16 percent of centenarians said drinking alcohol every day was the secret to longevity. This actually tracks with a recent (though highly flawed) study claiming that moderate alcohol use (i.e., two glasses of wine or beer per day) was linked to longevity.------(article)
perhaps these people are living a long time because they are not MISERABLY SUFFERING some BORING DIET?
29 percent ignored traditional diet advice
18 percent adopted a positive attitude
16 percent regularly consumed alcohol
8 percent got enough sleep
9 percent were kind
9 percent were religious------(article)
Leandra Becerra Lumbreras, who died at 127 years old, attributes her long life to eating plenty of chocolate and never marrying. -----(article)
Besse Cooper, who lived until she was 116, says staying out of other people's business....------(article)
advice from the world's oldest living man, Masazo Nonaka: eat plenty of cake and find time to soak in some hot springs.-----(article)
Wine and other alcohols have numerous health benefits. I think the real problem is binge drinking.
Everything in moderation that's the key.
My grandpa has been a moderate to severe alcoholic since he was a kid and hes still ticking.
(09-28-2018 12:39 PM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]My grandpa has been a moderate to severe alcoholic since he was a kid and hes still ticking.

I think those old dudes were just made from hardier stuff than the younger generation. How old is your grandpa now?
(09-28-2018 11:21 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2018 12:39 PM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]My grandpa has been a moderate to severe alcoholic since he was a kid and hes still ticking.

I think those old dudes were just made from hardier stuff than the younger generation. How old is your grandpa now?

He's about 87-88 lol

I should get him some Proper Twelve
(09-29-2018 12:49 AM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2018 11:21 PM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]

He's about 87-88 lol

I should get him some Proper Twelve

LOL.

Why did you say severe alchoholic ? Does he drink to blackouts or something?

My grandpappy lived to be 96. They always said that too many eggs aren't good for you. I joke that yes they are bad for you because eating 3 eggs per day killed my grandpa when he was 96.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's