Evil Academy

Full Version: Serena Williams US Open meltdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Having and meltdown at work and crying, I'm finally convinced that she really is a chick.
(09-20-2018 07:49 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Having and meltdown at work and crying, I'm finally convinced that she really is a chick.

...in a running back's body.
^yes.
total disrespect towards the japanese champ that beat her

this is racism in action. she was robbed of a legit victory with these shenanigans
[Image: serena-williams-gatorade-ad-2015.jpg]

[Image: 02-serena-williams-new2.jpg]

No comment!
This Australian Newspaper cartoon has been slammed by celebrity SJW's as blatantly racist.

The cartoonist and the Murdoch newspaper has denied that it is.

[Image: mark-knight-the-cartoon-about-serena-wil...t-race.jpg]
She acted so self-centered and childish. The whole thing was cringe-worthy the whole time.
Washington Post - A racist Serena Williams cartoon went viral. Here’s how to caricature her the right way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comi...right-way/

[Image: nrNSnO2.jpg]

[Image: cwnpSzX.jpg]
How is it racist? Because it portrays a Black Person in a bad light?
(09-20-2018 09:57 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]This Australian Newspaper cartoon has been slammed by celebrity SJW's as blatantly racist.

The cartoonist and the Murdoch newspaper has denied that it is.

[Image: mark-knight-the-cartoon-about-serena-wil...t-race.jpg]

how is that racist?

cartoons exaggerate features of a person.

also why do white liberals insist that cartoonists portray black people like white people?

Asians never had a problem with slanted eye asian cartoons. In fact they made it themselves:

[Image: latest?cb=20111006003517]

[Image: 5b87d7a1190000b606502ffd.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
honest question, who is physically stronger serena williams or Kei Nishikori?

[Image: sp-nishikori-a-20180125.jpg]
(09-20-2018 07:49 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Having and meltdown at work and crying, I'm finally convinced that she really is a chick.

Steroid induced rage. Instead they banned Sharapova...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's