Evil Academy

Full Version: Ed Furlong 2018. see to believe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
too many sriracha hot dogs

[Image: edward-furlong-rehab-fat-bloated-secret-...;amp;ssl=1]
He has really let himself go. The Hollywood lifestyle is unhealthy for some people.

Here he is with Willem Dafoe in Animal Factory;

[Image: animal-factory-2-300x168.jpg]
yet somehow he kind of looks like he is "enjoying the life"....he looks somewhat Zen as if he has transcended superficial concerns of body image and has achieved a satisfied HUT level of existence.
(09-20-2018 01:48 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]yet somehow he kind of looks like he is "enjoying the life"....he looks somewhat Zen as if he has transcended superficial concerns of body image and has achieved a satisfied HUT level of existence.

Maybe. I would guess that he looks satisfied because he is pilled up and self medicated which is probably at the root of his unhealthy lifestyle.
(09-20-2018 02:20 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018 01:48 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]yet somehow he kind of looks like he is "enjoying the life"....he looks somewhat Zen as if he has transcended superficial concerns of body image and has achieved a satisfied HUT level of existence.

Maybe. I would guess that he looks satisfied because he is pilled up and self medicated which is probably at the root of his unhealthy lifestyle.

well yes, there is that too

he's enjoying his life in the " i let go and i have no sense of shame" type of way

people have to look into the child actor abuse allegations. I think there is something there
we've all seen the ugly fat chick dancing on the podium with glee next to the dj booth

ed furlong is kind of like that
He has the body of a 60 year old with type 2 diabetes. Very weak chi. I bet he won't be alive in 3-4 years.
yep he has yang deficiency

he could benefit from working out, GINSENG and YANG ENHANCING TONICS
Ginseng and Astragalus to drive QI to the exterior of his body. The most classic formula in China. His neck has disappeared due to accumulation of fluids and fat. Poor circulation. That is also the cause of his distended gut imo. A TCM herbalist would fix him.
I'd always heard that he went off the rails and got heavily addicted to drugs, but even though his career did go South he has actually been working steadily over the past 15 years or so. Mostly in small roles or in arty movies but he hasn't been selling his ass for crack.

His facial likeness will be used in Terminator 6, so he will make some serious coin from that.
Reference URL's