Evil Academy

Full Version: 74% of Humans are NPCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

interesting

the problem is everyone feels they are special and some type of secret NEO

if you're a cog in the machine working for corporate you are a NPC
In the novel Dune there was a similar concept of humans and "human automatons". All noble houses performed a humanity test on people. The test involved simulated physical pain. People whose awareness was greater than their basic instincts would resist the pain and pass the test. While NPCs would withdraw from the test and fail every time. Pretty simple and accurate definition of human. Awareness > instincts.

every human is SPECIAL in their own way, but not every human is SPECIAL in a way that can make you famous
74% of people dont' engage in inner speech? is that true?

if true that explains why the controllers can get away with things..

is it true that some people don't or can't think ?

hmmmmmm
taking in information to conjure immediate results..

yep. this is what COGS do best

making a lot of money, or doing great at work FAVORS the NPC

no inner dialogue = NO WASTED TIME, NO EXISTENTIAL CRISIS

it also explains why a lot of dumb people can't do GREAT AT WORK, and MAKE TONS OF MOOLAH

while some smart, innovative people sit at home playing games or are engaging in CONSPIRACY THEORIZING in MOM'S BASEMENT!
I do notice this a lot as well esp. these days

there is no contemplation

there is no higher thought

even conspiracy theorists are weak now.. and have been corralled into identity politics

where is the GENUINE PASSION and CURIOUSITY? it's all gone now

the music all sounds the same.. it's the most uniform it's ever been at this stage

some tropical beats mixed with hip hop.. oh boi.. i'm so tired of it

MERICAN CULTURE and CORPORATE BS sucks the SOUL OUT OF EVERYTHING. MERICANS like to ENFORCE standards and MONOPOLIES way too much

let the 100 flowers BLOOM!
the bottom line is, just like flat earth and other stuff.. people just want to feel special

if you're just a cog in the machine you aren't special

if you're just working hard to fulfill your hedonistic and materialist needs you are not special

if you have a true burning desire towards something higher and eternal, you might be special, but even then, you need to take action to fulfill your potential

most religious people who blindly follow their pastor or priest can be considered NPCs as well. this is why the church is in trouble.. people didn't question the abusive priests.. people didn't question the NWO masonic infiltrator priests
I have a humorous anecdote I like to tell people.

Basically I was in a big city, and I had written directions for myself (no smart phone/GPS) and had actually reached the point my directions indicated, but I was still a block or two away from the place I was looking for. But it was street names, not numbers, so it wasn't like I could just say "Aah, one block this way, then one block up/down"

So I asked a person walking down the street. I didn't like run up to him deranged or spook him from behind or anything I just was walking in the same direction and asked if he knew where "XYZ street" is. He didn't even look at me, let alone respond!

Then an Asian lady that I ran into moments later helped me out (I am white, and the guy I asked initially was also white). I don't look like a bum or a drug addict or anything! So I had to conclude "Holy shit, I just tried to engage an NPC! No wonder he didn't say anything"

It was like a video game. Cannot interact with this person! BZZT
a lot of these white guy tech bros are NPCs, that's what makes them so effective at their job

process oriented. only live in the moment. no soul though.. and that's why they cant' get girls
(09-19-2018 01:52 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]So I had to conclude "Holy shit, I just tried to engage an NPC! No wonder he didn't say anything"

Some NPC's have programmed dialogue so the player can interact with them, some are just background figures to give you the feeling of a crowd.
(09-19-2018 02:08 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2018 01:52 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]So I had to conclude "Holy shit, I just tried to engage an NPC! No wonder he didn't say anything"

Some NPC's have programmed dialogue so the player can interact with them, some are just background figures to give you the feeling of a crowd.

Legit LOL Tongue

No wonder I don't generally like big cities.
(09-19-2018 01:18 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]74% of people dont' engage in inner speech? is that true?

if true that explains why the controllers can get away with things..

is it true that some people don't or can't think ?

hmmmmmm

The study was a bit ambiguous. It could be that 74% never engage in inner speech or at any given moment 74% aren't engaging in inner speech. Another complication is that people also have inner vision. It could be that some people do their thinking primarily with inner vision rather than inner speech. My inner voice never shuts up but some times I need to use my inner vision to solve a problem when my inner voice fails.
(09-19-2018 01:28 PM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]I do notice this a lot as well esp. these days

there is no contemplation

there is no higher thought

even conspiracy theorists are weak now.. and have been corralled into identity politics

where is the GENUINE PASSION and CURIOUSITY? it's all gone now

the music all sounds the same.. it's the most uniform it's ever been at this stage

some tropical beats mixed with hip hop.. oh boi.. i'm so tired of it

MERICAN CULTURE and CORPORATE BS sucks the SOUL OUT OF EVERYTHING. MERICANS like to ENFORCE standards and MONOPOLIES way too much

let the 100 flowers BLOOM!

"the music all sounds the same.. it's the most uniform it's ever been at this stage"-----

and here I give you SCIENTIFIC PROOF!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's