Evil Academy

Full Version: The Sad Side of Sweden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This video is worth watching if your preferred news source has been ignoring what's going on in Sweden.

LOL @ Darkies ruining the white world.
Isn't it funny how Chinese immigrants do better academically than the average, wherever they go.

Libtards just cannot connect the dots.
EQUALITY Gay-Seki! you cant reward a particular ethnicity just cause they do well!
(05-29-2013 04:22 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it funny how Chinese immigrants do better academically than the average, wherever they go.

White libs believe minorities can't survive without their help.

They see them as helpless and ignorant.

Why else would they label voter ID laws as racist? Because in their hearts they truly believe that minorities are not capable of going to the DMV once every 4-5 years to acquire an ID. Something almost every white person does when they turn 16.

PETA has more respect for dogs.

Of course the Chinese, and other Asians, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that minorities can thrive without the help of these bleeding heart buffoons, and that pisses them off because they can't buy their loyalty by dangling a welfare check in front of their faces.
In the US, Asians do vote democrat, now, which is disturbing.

Koreans too voted heavily for Obama, probably because thee majority of them were pissed at the Bush administration.

I would feel sorry for US Republicans, except, oops, they are a party of war-mongering, big government, illegal immigration, and treason. Not a true conservative party.

If I could vote in US elections I would vote mostly democrat, even though I am about as right-wing as they come.
LOL @ Koreans voting in a country where its not compulsory!

They vote left wing in Australia BIG TIME, presumably so they dont have to intergrate into Australian society, have Korean mothers groups at tax payers cost and their relatives can migrate without any skills whatsoever.

Funnily enough (not that we count) Fijians of all ethnic backgrounds vote for our right wing party.
(05-29-2013 05:11 PM)SATAN Wrote: [ -> ]LOL @ Koreans voting in a country where its not compulsory!

They vote left wing in Australia BIG TIME, presumably so they dont have to intergrate into Australian society, have Korean mothers groups at tax payers cost and their relatives can migrate without any skills whatsoever.

Funnily enough (not that we count) Fijians of all ethnic backgrounds vote for our right wing party.

Yes chain migration needs to end ASAP.

I have always wondered why Korean Americans in California seem so, err, dull witted compared to folks back home. Maybe it's because we're dumping all our trash overseas!

korean chicks still abandon their babies if they get pregnant out of wedlock, and pretty much all of them are adopted by gullible white people. it's a national disgrace.
To be fair Koreans run shit when it comes to small business in Australia and were recently awarded for their efforts.

Small business is the backbone of any free economy.

We are thinking of adopting a white kid (its just not cool for white folk to do so cause no one can tell they are cool and adopted) maybe we should adopt a Korean baby.

Children shouldnt be brought up in orphanages IDGAF what race or creed they are.

Koreans are so fucking blood bound because the Ilbonnies mind fucked them in my humblest of opinions.

Not their fault..

When a Korean dimwit migrates to the US it improves the national IQ average of both countries.
(05-29-2013 05:31 PM)SATAN Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair Koreans run shit when it comes to small business in Australia and were recently awarded for their efforts.

Small business is the backbone of any free economy.

We are thinking of adopting a white kid (its just not cool for white folk to do so cause no one can tell they are cool and adopted) maybe we should adopt a Korean baby.

Children shouldnt be brought up in orphanages IDGAF what race or creed they are.

Koreans are so fucking blood bound because the Ilbonnies mind fucked them in my humblest of opinions.

Not their fault..

When a Korean dimwit migrates to the US it improves the national IQ average of both countries.

What if your wife treats the korean kid better than her own mixed race children?

Just saying IMO. I think you should go with white. It'll be like the United Nations!
LOL she's not like that, she is NO WHERE near as bad as I make out. Pretty cool lady and probably the least racist Korean alive.
(05-29-2013 05:46 PM)SATAN Wrote: [ -> ]LOL she's not like that, she is NO WHERE near as bad as I make out. Pretty cool lady and probably the least racist Korean alive.

She is a crazy ass religious nut, but be glad for that.

This means that she will have ZERO tolerance for slutty behavior in your daughter, or effeminate behavior in your son. You'd better remind her that wearing makeup and dressing in women's clothing will send a man to hell, according to the Bible.

i swear we are living in dark times, prepare to see some scary shit in the next 30 years, as this next generation of young children comes of age.
(05-29-2013 02:16 PM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]This video is worth watching if your preferred news source has been ignoring what's going on in Sweden.

Watching it now:

The Jewish American woman being interviewed is a zionist. Here's her bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Gould_(writer)

Not surprisingly she has a different view of rioting and resistance in occupied Palestine:

http://bwisp.wordpress.com/tag/carol-gould/
(05-29-2013 04:51 PM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2013 04:22 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it funny how Chinese immigrants do better academically than the average, wherever they go.

White libs believe minorities can't survive without their help.

They see them as helpless and ignorant.

Why else would they label voter ID laws as racist? Because in their hearts they truly believe that minorities are not capable of going to the DMV once every 4-5 years to acquire an ID. Something almost every white person does when they turn 16.

PETA has more respect for dogs.

Of course the Chinese, and other Asians, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that minorities can thrive without the help of these bleeding heart buffoons, and that pisses them off because they can't buy their loyalty by dangling a welfare check in front of their faces.

good post. that's why LIBS hate asians, esp. asian males.. because asian males don't need their help.

White Liberals are on a diff. level of racism.. their racism is so great that minorities need to be coddled by them like pets.. and if the pet ever tries to become independent, they hold them back down.
Quote:korean chicks still abandon their babies if they get pregnant out of wedlock, and pretty much all of them are adopted by gullible white people. it's a national disgrace.

It's baffling to me why so many whites choose to adopt asians, when there are 100s of thousands of white, black, mexican orphans domestically that need homes.

I think maybe Asians are a group that whites somewhat respect and look up to.. that's why so many white males marry asian women and make families with them. You choose the genetics you want your progeny to have.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's