Evil Academy

Full Version: Norm MacDonald was woke ahead of his time or a time traveler.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the year 2000 on the View. Norm calls Bill Clinton a murder and randomly says Bill Cosby has never been accused of anything.

TV was more open back then. it's obvious

People could speak their mind and it would be tolerated

the PC culture is enforcing way too much thought control
Check this out even just a decade ago, people would openly BOO bruno because of his sexual orientation. Not saying I agree with that, but it shows how things of changed. The fact that the black audience booed him for his sexual orientation never made waves in the media back then:

Bill Clinton not taking heat even with the METOO movement in full steam is very telling

it tells me that a lot of these people were handpicked to get ousted. Not saying they didn't do anything wrong, but some people are getting protected.

with BILL, it shows he is in the untouchable class. The anglo-american establishment
The Tonight Show’ Cancels Norm Macdonald Appearance After Comedian’s #MeToo Comment

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/norm-ma...202937839/
Notice that none of them are shocked by the murder claim, and they all seem to know about it. They just say that it's not the place to talk about it.
I don't think he was implying anything about Cosby. He was just saying that unlike Clinton, Cosby hadn't been accused of anything.
(09-13-2018 07:13 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he was implying anything about Cosby. He was just saying that unlike Clinton, Cosby hadn't been accused of anything.

That's a pretty prophetic random comment
More like he's in the know.. Much like Joan Rivers knew Michelle Obama is really a man.. Norm rubs shoulders with these people and hears things from the grapevine.. None of this shit that's come out is new..
His trolling has... evolved.

The two Gentile businessmen... I think the joke is that they are actually Jewish?

"Its a Jewish joke"
or the joke is gentiles being great at business.
(09-13-2018 12:31 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]or the joke is gentiles being great at business.

Do gentiles refer to themselves as gentiles though? Or do Jews refer to goyim as gentiles (and do they pose as gentiles but still affiliate with other Jews)?

(09-13-2018 12:38 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018 12:31 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]or the joke is gentiles being great at business.

Do gentiles refer to themselves as gentiles though? Or do Jews refer to goyim as gentiles (and do they pose as gentiles but still affiliate with other Jews)?

I think only based gentiles refer to themselves as gentiles.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's