Evil Academy

Full Version: Why do homeless guys almost always have a full head of hair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't recall ever seeing a bald homeless guy

[Image: homelessarrest-116-jpg.jpg]

No stress from bills, jobs, car payments and mortgages.
I don't really believe that stress causes MPB

Almost every guy in Korea has a full head of hair and they are stressed to the core
(07-24-2018 07:43 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]

this dude cleaned up and seems to be losing some hair already. He got famous after that video

2018, his hair seems to have thinned even more

[Image: 73840647c51585018884a9a2b54a3c82--homele...ss-man.jpg]
[Image: MBRp7En.jpg]
[Image: l3LegSS.jpg]
[Image: 4677157083_284628c505_o1.jpg]
severely malnourished + drug habit (Especially if it's the oxy/heroin type)

= destroyed testosterone production

no DHT. no balding.

they are also a lot younger than you think sometimes.
hair loss is definitely tied to high test levels.

that is why the most effective hair loss drugs like Propecia completely destroy sex drive.

a balding guy either has or HAD a very strong sex drive.

but your drug theory doesn't really apply to asian homeless. they don't do drugs for the most part. maybe some alcohol.

I think it may also be due to not washing hair. The everyday washing of hair with chemicals may cause premature balding
lmao.

it's because they never cut , wash or comb their hair it hides pattern baldness.
(07-24-2018 10:14 AM)pug-thug Wrote: [ -> ]hair loss is definitely tied to high test levels.

that is why the most effective hair loss drugs like Propecia completely destroy sex drive.

a balding guy either has or HAD a very strong sex drive.

but your drug theory doesn't really apply to asian homeless. they don't do drugs for the most part. maybe some alcohol.

I think it may also be due to not washing hair. The everyday washing of hair with chemicals may cause premature balding

asian men bald less than white/blacks in general due to natural lower test.

combine that with malnourishment.

full head of hair with small dicks
People with small bodies have small dicks. I bet the pygmies in Africa & Australia have tiny dicks too.

DongJonson, can you fucking talk about something else?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's