Evil Academy

Full Version: Youtube admits problem, many of the best performing videos are conspiracy vids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YouTube has recognised it has a problem, and that’s widely regarded to be the first step on the road to recovery. This particular problem is that its best-performing videos are often conspiracy theory-filled garbage polluting the minds of impressionable young viewers who are growing up under the impression that all the answers can be found online.

http://www.alphr.com/social-media/100880...-debunking

i guess the whole "only a few fringe nutters believe in conspiracies" stopped working

now they have shifted to calling "fringe nutjob theories" fake news since they are so popular
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...mp;amp;f=1]

This was the women 'they' picked to tell me that 9/11 was committed by 19 hijackers with boxcutters, led by Osama Bin Laden, organized out of a cave in Afghanistan.

I started to question it the next day.

Mainly because the entire summer of 2001 I was reading the history of the 90s. Ruby Ridge, Waco Texas, OKC bombing. Embassy attacks by 'Al Qaeda'.
what was ridiculous is that they had named the perp like 1-2 hours after the attacks on 9/11

osama bin laden was floated around as if the talking heads were following a preordained script

the thing is.. if they could be BLINDSIDED by men in living in caves with boxcutters, how could they identify the perps a mere 1 hr after the incident?
let's not mention everything get vaporized in the towers except for the passports that miraculously flew out in perfect condition

they're now embedding wikipedia entries thinking it will help them debunk CTs.

[Image: YfTXAt3.jpg?1]

(07-22-2018 02:30 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...mp;amp;f=1]

This was the women 'they' picked to tell me that 9/11 was committed by 19 hijackers with boxcutters, led by Osama Bin Laden, organized out of a cave in Afghanistan.

I started to question it the next day.

Mainly because the entire summer of 2001 I was reading the history of the 90s. Ruby Ridge, Waco Texas, OKC bombing. Embassy attacks by 'Al Qaeda'.

This was the eye opener for many people and it also opened our eye to how deeply entrenched the MSM was with the Government and the agenda.

Even for people that already knew about the agenda, when 9/11 happened they were all like "they actually did it, those crazy fuckers actually did it" and "I knew I was right all along".

[Image: 13qlpe.jpg]
(07-23-2018 03:41 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]they're now embedding wikipedia entries thinking it will help them debunk CTs.

[Image: YfTXAt3.jpg?1]

Very clumsy method

Also I don't think wikipedia is that reputable for avg. folks esp. regarding politics

for non-political stuff people trust it, but people know it's basically a CIA mouthpiece for anything politically relevant
People watch videos for information. They aren't going to turn around and read Wiki entries also, lol. That's why they watch vids. To avoid reading crap.
so how does one best avoid becoming a wrong place/wrong time insignificant and disposable victim in one of these conspiracies?

is it mostly a matter of "luck factor"? How can I avoid becoming a Manchurian Candidate or Domestic/Foreign Attack Casualty on my walk to StarBucks?
(07-24-2018 04:27 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]so how does one best avoid becoming a wrong place/wrong time insignificant and disposable victim in one of these conspiracies?

is it mostly a matter of "luck factor"? How can I avoid becoming a Manchurian Candidate or Domestic/Foreign Attack Casualty on my walk to StarBucks?

Avoid secret societies. Avoid intelligence agencies and think tanks. Patsies will be groomed from basically childhood. So if you are over 4 years old, you are probably not going to be made into a Manchurian Candidate, unless you are extremely susceptible to hypnosis.
Reference URL's