Evil Academy

Full Version: ‘Adventurous’ Woman Needed as Surrogate for Neanderthal Baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
‘Adventurous’ Woman Needed as Surrogate for Neanderthal Baby

[Image: original.jpg]

Are you an adventurous human woman? Adventurous enough to be a surrogate mother for the first Neanderthal baby to be born in 30,000 years?

Harvard geneticist George Church recently told Der Spiegel he’s close to developing the necessary technology to clone a Neanderthal, at which point all he’d need is an “adventurous human woman” — einen abenteuerlustigen weiblichen Menschen — to act as a surrogate mother.

It’s not out of the question at all. As MIT Technology Review‘s Susan Young points out, scientists cloned an extinct subspecies of ibex in 2009. It died immediately, sure. But they still cloned it.

What would that entail? According to a 2008 study of a Neanderthal infant skeleton (from which the above image is taken), “the head of the Neanderthal newborn was somewhat longer than that of a human newborn because of its relatively robust face,” and Neanderthal women generally had a wider birth canal than human women. Neanderthal birth was simpler than human birth, because Neanderthal infants didn’t have to rotate to get to the birth canal, but otherwise the processes were very similar. (Even so, I imagine all but the most adventurous of human women would opt for a C-section in this case.)

Once the baby’s out, though, you’re in good shape — Neanderthal babies are thought to have grown much more quickly than their human counterparts. And Church seems to think that there’ll be a Neanderthal craze, as he told Bloomberg Businessweek last year:

“We have lots of Neanderthal parts around the lab. We are creating Neanderthal cells. Let’s say someone has a healthy, normal Neanderthal baby. Well, then, everyone will want to have a Neanderthal kid. Were they superstrong or supersmart? Who knows? But there’s one way to find out.”

http://www.completegenomics.net/adventur...rthal-baby
lol......what the fuck?

"Everyone will want one"

I sure as fuck won't, are you kidding me?
Lets force female prisoners to birth them and create a new slave race.
You have to remember, this stupid fuck George Church said that we need to clone neanderthal babies because (get this!) civilization needs lots and lots more DIVERSITY. he said that verbatim. No joke.

In an interview, I think with Der Spiegel, he even talked about reviving neanderthal culture (yes, because cannibalism and club bashing is so civilized) and creating entire neanderthal neighborhoods in cities. We have to clone hundreds and hundreds, not just a few, otherwise they will get pretty lonely.

I hope his daughter volunteers for this "science project" first, the sick fuck.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk

They're not simply content with mass immigration from the third world. Now we have to admit immigrants from the Pleistocene epoch!

Say hello to your new neighbors Ooga and Booga from the Shell tribe, they may have a caveman IQ of 42, but they can crush a man's skull with their bare hands! Yeah that sounds like a brilliant idea.

LMAO

Quote: “the head of the Neanderthal newborn was somewhat longer than that of a human newborn because of its relatively robust face,”

Is Tito Ortiz's mom adventurous?
(05-28-2013 11:12 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: “the head of the Neanderthal newborn was somewhat longer than that of a human newborn because of its relatively robust face,”

Just Bigfoot's mom.
(05-28-2013 12:20 PM)Spinelock Wrote: [ -> ]

Just Bigfoot's mom.

Haha

This is what Neanderthal looked like btw. The average person couldn't tell the difference between a Neanderthal an Irish person.

[Image: neanderthal.jpg]

You have to remember, this stupid fuck George Church said that we need to clone neanderthal babies because (get this!) civilization needs lots and lots more DIVERSITY. he said that verbatim. No joke.

In an interview, I think with Der Spiegel, he even talked about reviving neanderthal culture (yes, because cannibalism and club bashing is so civilized) and creating entire neanderthal neighborhoods in cities

lol, WHAT THE FUCK???

(05-28-2013 12:25 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]

Just Bigfoot's mom.

Haha

This is what Neanderthal looked like btw. The average person couldn't tell the difference between a Neanderthal an Irish person.

That is crap and speculation.

Neanderthals had absolutely no technology for making clothing, so in the harsh Ice Age climate of Eurasia, they were probably clad in fur from head to toe. The skeletons of neanderthal babies had the same ridges around their fingers that appear on chimpanzees and other apes after they clutch onto their mother's fur.

Even if they were hairless, they most certainly were not light skinned, because there was little selection pressure for that phenotype until the advent of agriculture roughly 10,000 years ago. Cro Magnon hunter gatherers in Europe, themselves, were most likely brown skinned before they were replaced demographically by agriculturalists from the middle East.

Not to mention their barrel shaped bodies, the shape of their skulls, and their immense muscularity and physical strength. If we could successfully clone them in Ireland, they would stick out like a lobster claw, not even a sore thumb!

So why do I mention all this?

Basically during the 1960s, there was a whole PC movement in the science of anthropology to pretend that Neanderthals were exactly the same as anatomically modern humans. Same looks, same habits, exact same level of intelligence, etc.

Basically libtards started this movement to debunk the prevailing (and correct!) scientific theory that neanderthals all died out because a superior race of human (US!) killed and hunted them to extinction. Marxist utopians HATED this, because they believe that the natural state of mankind is one of peace, and that humans only invented war after the rise of patriarchy and capitalism.

Not only this, consider the genetic distance between an east Asian and an African pygmy. Do the two groups look anything alike? NO. So consider that the genetic distance between H. sapiens and H. neandertalensis is over 400% higher. So why the hell would we and neanderthals act, look, or even think the same? This is TOTALLY insane.

If you believe that neanderthals and human beings had the exact same level of intelligence, even considering the vast genetic distance between us and them, it is by default IMPOSSIBLE for there to be any differences in intelligence between human races. This is another reason why liberals keep pushing the human neanderthal theory. It's totally bogus.

BTW, all human ethnic groups except for sub-Saharan Africans have neanderthal DNA. We have interbred not only with neanderthals, but also Denisova hominins (a side branch of the neanderthal clade that lived in Siberia), and possibly various subspecies of H. erectus, as well.

This is known to occur in animal species other than our own. Wolves have picked up plenty of dog genes by interbreeding with domesticated dogs, sometimes only within the past thousand years or so. (and this despite the fact that wolves and dogs don't get along very well, to put it likely. Hey, a hole is a hole!) There are black wolves in North America now, which never existed before in recorded history.

yeah the depictions vary wildly.

according to this study from Cal San Francisco, East Asians have a higher degree of Neanderthal ancestry than europeans.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23410836
Like I said, the time divergence between H. sapiens and neanderthals is over 5x the genetic distance between Koreans and African pygmies.

(I am mixing terminology here, but I hope you catch my drift.)

One population lived entirely in Ice Age Europe, the other population lived entirely in sunny Africa, and the two did not mix for over 500,000 years.

Why would they even be REMOTELY similar?

It makes absolutely no sense.

It's like the plot of a bad, straight to video 80's comedy staring Curtis Armstrong as the neanderthal
(05-28-2013 03:49 PM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]It's like the plot of a bad, straight to video 80's comedy staring Curtis Armstrong as the neanderthal

[Image: 5142K3KN7NL._SY300_.jpg]
(05-28-2013 12:25 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]

Just Bigfoot's mom.

Haha

HAHAHA.

now don't you make fun of gingas!
From CTsar's link:

Higher levels of neanderthal ancestry in East asians than in europeans.
Wall JD, Yang MA, Jay F, Kim SK, Durand EY, Stevison LS, Gignoux C, Woerner A, Hammer MF, Slatkin M.
Source
Institute for Human Genetics, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143.
Abstract
Neanderthals were a group of archaic hominins that occupied most of Europe and parts of Western Asia from ∼30,000 to 300,000 years ago (KYA). They coexisted with modern humans during part of this time. Previous genetic analyses that compared a draft sequence of the Neanderthal genome with genomes of several modern humans concluded that Neanderthals made a small (1-4%) contribution to the gene pools of all non-African populations. This observation was consistent with a single episode of admixture from Neanderthals into the ancestors of all non-Africans when the two groups coexisted in the Middle East 50-80 KYA. We examined the relationship between Neanderthals and modern humans in greater detail by applying two complementary methods to the published draft Neanderthal genome and an expanded set of high-coverage modern human genome sequences. We find that, consistent with the recent finding of Meyer et al. (2012), Neanderthals contributed more DNA to modern East Asians than to modern Europeans. Furthermore we find that the Maasai of East Africa have a small but significant fraction of Neanderthal DNA. Because our analysis is of several genomic samples from each modern human population considered, we are able to document the extent of variation in Neanderthal ancestry within and among populations. Our results combined with those previously published show that a more complex model of admixture between Neanderthals and modern humans is necessary to account for the different levels of Neanderthal ancestry among human populations. In particular, at least some Neanderthal-modern human admixture must postdate the separation of the ancestors of modern European and modern East Asian populations.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's