Evil Academy

Full Version: is Jackman a HollyROIDS Peloton Cheat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hugh Jackman Shared His Personal Best Peloton Workout Results on Instagram

It’s official. Hugh Jackman is not human.

We received confirmation of this somewhat unsurprising news this morning via an Instagram post from Jackman himself showing off the results of his most recent Peloton ride. According to the caption, the actor achieved a new personal best in ninth out of 1,885 participants.

The 49-year-old actor mentioned in the post that he’s coming off a week of rest, which perhaps attributed to the particularly high numbers on his Peloton.------

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a1969...t-peloton/
[Image: hughjackmanpeloton-1522940174.jpg]
Pretty sure that's an expensive exercise bike that only 1885 people own, and Hugh Jackman's only job is to stay in shape and be good looking.
i never understood how he got to play wolverine.

wolverines are supposed to be small but powerful

the whole selling point of wolverine is that he is a powerful mutant dude with a napoleon complex
When he's not training weights he is quite a slender person.

[Image: a38d942889945edc723dd76a1c423940.jpg]

To be able to bulk up like this on cue would almost suggest that he's on a little something more than he's saying.

I have no problem with it though, I would do it if I could be bothered.

Seems like a cool guy though. In this video he out Cenna's John Cenna.

(07-19-2018 08:54 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]When he's not training weights he is quite a slender person.

Cena reminds me of the fakeness from Jimmy Fallon. He does the reverse trashtalking part good but that fake laughing, squinting his eyes, bowing down as he shows himself laughing his insecurity away. F*ck that. That type of "persona" celebrities put on during these shows makes the whole scene unauthentic and bloated. He doesn't need that

John Cena the rapper.
(07-19-2018 08:54 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]When he's not training weights he is quite a slender person.

[Image: a38d942889945edc723dd76a1c423940.jpg]

To be able to bulk up like this on cue would almost suggest that he's on a little something more than he's saying.

I have no problem with it though, I would do it if I could be bothered.

HI Professor Redneck! I agree with you and support his freedom of choice to take 'special supplements' but his Peloton and Physical Transformations featured in Fitness News Articles should report the FACTS and if there is aid of fat surgeries and 'special supplements' then it should be stated in the article so that it does not mislead the average fellow when he endeavors to achieve such results as featured in those articles.
I was just Saturday at the bookshop where I read a bit of the Chael Sonnen "The Four-Pack Revolution: How You Can Aim Lower, Cheat on Your Diet, and Still Lose Weight and Keep It Off " which was very interesting to read about his fitness experience without aid of 'special supplements' and his musings on the matter.

“It’s about time someone wrote this book. It’s a real game-changer. I only wish that I could have read it years ago.”
—Georges St. Pierre, three-time UFC welterweight champion-----

https://www.amazon.com/Four-Pack-Revolut...1623369630
[Image: giphy.gif]
^ are you implying that Hugh Jackman is GAY?

and if it is the case then I also support his freedom to be a GAY if that is his natural inclination
No.

I'm implying that this thread is the type of conversation you might have with gay hairdressers at the salon.

It's frivolous and petty.
(07-20-2018 03:38 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]No.

I'm implying that this thread is the type of conversation you might have with gay hairdressers at the salon.

It's frivolous and petty.

this isn't some flim-flam! It is a serious discussion concerning the conspiracy of Fraudulent Fitness Industry Deception!
There definitely is a psycho-social conspiracy with the whole FITNESS oriented narcissistic paradigm

people are not a threat if all they are doing is living heavy metal objects at the gym

they are a threat if they go to a traditional church, or meaningfully engage in the community or read up on injustice
those Fitness Centers can be Sodom and Gomorrah Flesh Temples where the gym-rats worship vanity disguised in yoga pants and tight fitting polo-shirts!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's