Evil Academy

Full Version: American OBSESSION with Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what is the cause of the American MALE OBSESSION with MASS?

and why is the more economically efficient, practical, and functional BEAR GRYLLS STANDARD not the measure of masculine aspiration?

Instead we read how some Hollywierd Hunk consumes inhuman quantities of calories to try and sustain some impractical artificial structure and just imagine the impact of such consumption?

I am not suggesting we should not enjoy the luxury of contemporary living standard but do we need to go to such EXCESSIVE extremes and the objective is essentially the human equivalent of a Dog Show presentation?

Bear Grylls developed and maintained a reasonable and efficient masculine Fighting Fit physique uncluttered with unnecessary excessive feminine bulk.
look how Football is the more popular sport than soccer in the USA.

Which is more popular in Europe, Rugby or Soccer?

Is there a Rugby player so well known as David Beckham?

in fact is there a US Football player so internationally known as David Beckham?
americans are all about BIG BIG BIG

BIG MAC, BIG BOY, BIG 5

it could possibly be due to the near universal circumcision rates... when you get your manhood snipped at birth, it probably creates a "fear of castration" complex
You sure it's not the Australians who are obsessed?

(07-02-2018 06:47 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]look how Football is the more popular sport than soccer in the USA.

in fact is there a US Football player so internationally known as David Beckham?

Quote:in fact is there a US Football player so internationally known as David Beckham?

OJ Simpson
5'8 - 5'11 and lean has been proven the most healthy body type for longevity and optimal health.
if Japan is the longest living then it's probably 5 5 to 5 10 as the optimal size

personally I think 5 foot 10 is the optimal male size. tall enough, but also nimble enough.
Nimble enough to do what? Play your dj beats all night? Fight? When did you have to fight someone last?
What are you even talking about?

Men want to be big because women like it that way. I don't know of any women who like bodybuilder steroid freaks.

I like big tits but there is a limit.
Definitely the Australians.

L M F A O from the demented dungeon of inceldom,

"WOMEN SHOULDN'T LIKE SIZE COZ I DON'T HAVE IT"

"WOMEN SHOULD ONLY LIKE 5'10 COS I BELIEVE SO"

[Image: 1517789356954.gif]
(07-02-2018 07:52 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018 06:47 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]look how Football is the more popular sport than soccer in the USA.

Quote:in fact is there a US Football player so internationally known as David Beckham?

OJ Simpson

was he a international superstar because of football status like David Beckham?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
how did we go from this:

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

to this:

[Image: sb4lf.jpg]
[Image: potus-runs-wild.png?w=736]
once again dong brings the subject back to girls

we were talking about health. optimal size for health generally is with the smaller guys

the longest living demographic in the US are actually chinese americans
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's