Evil Academy

Full Version: DENNIS RODMAN LEFT IN TEARS Over Trump/Kim Jong-un Summit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Rodman recently led a team of retired NBA players in a game in Pyongyang to celebrate Kim's 31st birthday. The Hall of Famer gave Kim a trove of gifts worth more than $10,000, including an Italian suit, a fur coat, European crystal, and an English Mulberry handbag for Kim’s wife, according to The Weekly Standard.
Tears seemed legit. i think he genuinely likes NK

not surprised MERICANs gave him death threats, but notice he got into zero trouble with the govt for basically befriending an 'enemy nation'
man dude WORSHIPS KIM JONG UN.. Seems super genuine. Tears of genuine gratitude to the KIM REGIME

i wish I had the courage to wear that hat to StarBUCK$
[Image: 0611-rodman-kim-jong-un-ap-4.jpg]
(06-12-2018 04:48 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]i wish I had the courage to wear that hat to StarBUCK$

A MAGA HAT and A WEED T-SHIRT

interesting combo

come to think of it i've never seen anyone where the MAGA hat in real life.

where are the people who wear it?
[Image: sub-buzz-5413-1478675741-3.jpg?downsize=...ality=auto]
(06-12-2018 10:42 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sub-buzz-5413-1478675741-3.jpg?downsize=...ality=auto]

I see a lot of dark hair. How does Racist Trump manage so much ethnic support?
I wouldn't mind having a few beers with Kim Jong, he seems like a cool guy.

I don't believe most of the bad things I've heard about him.
^ agreed.

lots of propaganda about NK
(06-13-2018 09:34 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind having a few beers with Kim Jong, he seems like a cool guy.

I don't believe most of the bad things I've heard about him.

yeah, I imagine he could be humorous and he could be an entertaining drinking companion if I am a Dennis Rodman type celebrity which he likes...........but I do not think I would like to live in his country as one of his loyal subjects though. Australia would probably be a much better fit for me, some of the people there seem like they would be cool to have a beer with too Big Grin
Reference URL's