Evil Academy

Full Version: Jeff Lord correctly states that the KKK started as the military arm of the Dems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The first group to call itself the Klu Klux Klan was a group created by the Democrats. Historian Eric Foner described them as

a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy … It aimed … to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, …
at face value the avg. dupe wouldn't see much similarity

but which party consistently defines and divides based on race? the left

which party has created a caste system where White Liberals Lord over "people of color" as guardians and protectors? or to quote Azalea banks "treat us like little dogs"

the KKK and White Liberalism are BOTH supremely white supremacist

the former practice outright bigotry and hate and the latter practice the bigotry of lower standards

they also destroy traditional culture by making white culture the default
Liberals do depend on creating a victimization mentality among minority groups with high levels of poverty.

And in a lot of ways, it's their own policies that sustain and perpetuate the problems that plague minority communities.

In order the keep the illusion alive they've had to create a reason these problems exist...the white American conservative male.

And so long as it does, they can depend upon a majority of minorities votes while really doing nothing to help solve their problems.

The black community needs to ask themselves: Who are we? Where do we want to go? How do we get there?

Just throwing foods stamps at poor people who have no direction or future hasn't really done anything to help them solve problems within their communities.

I haven't seen any evidence, despite what you think of him, that Donald Trump believes white people deserve things over more deserving black or Hispanic people.

But in order to win future elections, the left has to promote that illusion. Otherwise they have no chance.
Look at their convention in the last election...they brought one person after another out.

A black person. Hispanic person. Muslim person. Handicap person. A midget.

Rolled them all out one after another in order to corner the market and get those votes.

But as soon a person belonging to one of these groups spouts a conservative opinion, they don't want to help you anymore.

They'll call you misguided. An Uncle Tom. Because the white liberal knows what's best for you.

In many ways, this silent racism is worse than the KKK. At least with the KKK, you know they're not your friends and to stay away from them.

It is the person who pretends to be your friend, while doing things that quietly destroys your community who is very likely the bigger problem.
They say meritocracy is racist because POCs didn't get a head start like white people did

that is why I advocate ONE TIME reparation payments or giving back land to the Natives and descendants of slaves

after that we do meritocracy. no affirmative action or racist policies.
I guess EY. I don't advocate either though. It might be a nice gesture.

But most people who win the lottery lose it in three years.

It simply doesn't solve the problem.

If I thought it would, I would advocate for such a thing as well.

When black families stay together, value education, and push their kids to succeed they're going to pass up a large portion of these white people.

Build more churches. Libraries. Build a culture of education and togetherness.

Watch what happens when you do that instead of letting people split a one time payment of 800 billion dollars.
Jewish, Indian, and Asian minorities all have a better standard of living than white people.

White people aren't stopping them from doing anything.

The idea that the white conservative male is preventing less successful groups from becoming what they want to be is a boogeyman.

The Liberal Myth.
(06-08-2018 11:21 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I guess EY. I don't advocate either though. It might be a nice gesture.

But most people who win the lottery lose it in three years.

It simply doesn't solve the problem.

If I thought it would, I would advocate for such a thing as well.

When black families stay together, value education, and push their kids to succeed they're going to pass up a large portion of these white people.

Build more churches. Libraries. Build a culture of education and togetherness.

Watch what happens when you do that instead of letting people split a one time payment of 800 billion dollars.

it's not really about the end result, it's more about just giving back what was taken. it would be a one time thing. Sort of like the homestead act but for descendants of slaves and native americans.

affirmative action actually works for the anglo-zionist elite. they get to call the shots and control how this system is administered. the "POCs" will forever be under their control.
(06-08-2018 11:32 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Jewish, Indian, and Asian minorities all have a better standard of living than white people.

The idea that the white conservative male is preventing less successful groups from becoming what they want to be is a boogeyman.

The Liberal Myth.

actually I believe there is REAL discrimination against asians. Asians are the least likely to be promoted to management positions in the US.

Asians are also paid less relative to their level of education.

many of the top companies in the world are asian, so i'm not buying the white liberal argument that "asians can't lead"
(06-08-2018 11:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2018 11:32 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Jewish, Indian, and Asian minorities all have a better standard of living than white people.

The Liberal Myth.

actually I believe there is REAL discrimination against asians. Asians are the least likely to be promoted to management positions in the US.

Asians are also paid less relative to their level of education.

many of the top companies in the world are asian, so i'm not buying the white liberal argument that "asians can't lead"

There definitely some truth to this.

Universities, for example, cap the amount of Asians they admit.

Unless you're an expert in the martial arts, good luck finding a role in Hollywood if you're Asian.

But a lot of this bias is happening under a liberal umbrella and not the evil doing of the white conservative male.
Reference URL's