Evil Academy

Full Version: activated skookum charlie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
don't know who u are, but welcome.
Greetings and thank you oh great Seghalie Tyee Chief of the Yoshidans.

I am Skookum Charlie, lord of the Skookumchuck and the Spillamacheen and all the lands therein.

And a very warm klahowya to all the shama followers of yours, boston shama though they seem to be.
Legend say Indian brother Vutulaki once roamed these fertile lands before Great Seghalie chief send to happy hunting ground.
Welcome Skookum

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(06-01-2018 06:06 PM)Glimmer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Skookum

Klahowya tillicum Wink
(06-01-2018 07:15 PM)Skookum Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2018 06:06 PM)Glimmer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Skookum

Klahowya tillicum Wink

So relying on google i will make an educated guess that you are Indian or a descendant from the Native Americans?

skookum – “strong or brave or very large and impressive”;

Skookum Charlie - Charlie could be a synoniem for America(n) i guess

So.. Klahowya tillicum Very Large Native American

Looking forward to read your posts

(isn't very large american conciderd a pleonasm these days? LOL Just kidding guys!)
tell us your story Skookum Charile, what brings you here?
(06-01-2018 03:55 PM)Skookum Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Legend say Indian brother Vutulaki once roamed these fertile lands before Great Seghalie chief send to happy hunting ground.

LOL bring som-pong and where's HA?
(06-02-2018 05:51 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]tell us your story Skookum Charile, what brings you here?

The BA Dass shama once mamook klap for the cowardly poltroon Matt Abbott in this illahee. The Seghalie chief Roy of the Fightsport also wawa of the hyas chief Evil of all the Yoshidans. Skookum Charlie tumtum these two well, and also the CT Forsberg.

Perhaps the BA return one day with the Miss Cherokee for special assignment Wink
(06-02-2018 10:15 AM)Skookum Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2018 05:51 AM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]tell us your story Skookum Charile, what brings you here?

The BA Dass shama once mamook klap for the cowardly poltroon Matt Abbott in this illahee. The Seghalie chief Roy of the Fightsport also wawa of the hyas chief Evil of all the Yoshidans. Skookum Charlie tumtum these two well, and also the CT Forsberg.

Perhaps the BA return one day with the Miss Cherokee for special assignment Wink

I read something about "Fightsport" so it would seem Charlie is a seasoned poster
(06-02-2018 03:53 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2018 10:15 AM)Skookum Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]

I read something about "Fightsport" so it would seem Charlie is a seasoned poster

Ah. Was only the Fightsport 2.0. Rez did not have the cable in first Fightsport times. Nor RCMP detatchment the wi fi.
Reference URL's