Evil Academy

Full Version: Why Is Saying "CHING CHONG" Offensive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just curious.

When someone puts on an Italian accent or Scottish accent....... it isn't offensive. When someone puts on a Spanish accent or Jamaican accent. It isn't offensive.

Why is it when someone says, "CHING CHONG LING LING" Asians deem that offensive.

Do Asians inherently know that their language sounds offensively bad? is that why?
because it has no meaning and they usually do it with buck toothed face
(05-30-2018 09:44 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]because it has no meaning and they usually do it with buck toothed face

I'm not talking bout the buckeyed expressions now which is along reality anyway.

[Image: 927c287e-90a4-11e6-af59-7ad1937f51f2_128...k=LwHtKP4G]

Can you really blame them?

Is the Chinky eyes thing not true? why do you hate it? Is it because Asians inherently know they are ugly? and their language sound awful?

I have been offered a high ranking position in Shanghai. I don't think I can live there anymore. The compensation is life changing. i dont know if i can raise my children in that polluted air.

but maybe for 5 years. *contemplating
[Image: VUqbnlL.png]

current state of the asian female.
(05-30-2018 09:44 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]because it has no meaning and they usually do it with buck toothed face

LOL
I try to follow the "Gran Torino" Barber shop standard of measurement

Michelle Malkin weighs in:

WoahhVicky is my favorite black person.
(06-04-2018 11:33 PM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]WoahhVicky is my favorite black person.

WoahhVicky is my least favorite White person.
(06-05-2018 05:53 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2018 11:33 PM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]WoahhVicky is my favorite black person.

WoahhVicky is my least favorite White person.

You just can't handle a strong black woman.

Skookum Charlie enjoy the Woah Vicky diss Smile

I must admit I have a talent crush on woahh Vicky, what an awesome troll she is.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's